30% shared ownership property with the oppurtunity to purchase A 100% share. A two bedroom second floor apartment with A balcony. This property comprises of a Living Room, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom and Communal Gardens. Ep Rating C
Bayston Road is situated off Broad Lane, Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
How to get there: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 5AS
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A well presented second floor two bedroom apartment with the added benifit of A loveley balcony with views over parkland.
* living room with double glazed window, central heating radiator and door opening out onto balcony.
* kitchen comprising A range of base cupboards and drawer units with work surface over, matching wall mounted cabinets, sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, integrated electric cooker and hob with extractor hood over and space for further white goods.
* two bedrooms both with double glazed windows and electric radiators.
* bathroom comprising A bath with wall mounted shower, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled W.C.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Kitchen.
Tenure: The agent understands the property is Leasehold.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.