A two bedroomed First Floor retirement apartment for the over 55's with impaired vision. Offering secure warden controlled accommodation. This delightful apartment is being sold on a 50% shared ownership basis and is offering no chain. Ep Rating B. Location
Northfield, situated South West of Birmingham offer a number of sought after local schools including The Meadows & St Brigid’s Primary Schools, Shenley Academy Secondary School & Sixth Form together with Turves Green Boys’ & Girls’ Secondary School in West Heath. Regular road and rail public services are available with railway stations located in Longbridge and Northfield providing access to Birmingham City Centre with the M5, junction 4 and M42, junction 2 being readily accessible. Other facilities include Northfield Library, Northfield Pool & Fitness Centre and a range of shopping facilities locally including the rapidly expanding and recently regenerated Longbridge Town Centre. Summary
* Retirement Complex for the Over 55's with impaired Vision (enquire with the Agent for further infromation)
* Delightful Location within the Development with Lounge having Juliette Balcony overlooking the delightful Gardens and beyond
* Open Plan Lounge to Kitchen
* Fitted Kitchen with single drainer sink unit, range of wall and base cupboards and drawers with work surfaces, four ring electric hob, oven and plumbing for washing machine
* Spacious wet room with toilet
* UPVC Double Glazed windows
* Facilities to include Voice Guided Lifts, Restaurant, Large Communal Lounge, Community Hub, Laundry Room, Hairdressers, On Site Handyman, Guest Suite for Visitors and Communal Gardens
* Support Staff are on Site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by contractual arrangement
* Close Proximity to Northfield Shopping Centre & Public Transport Links
* Close to Victoria Common, Northfield Library
* No Upward Chain
* 24 Hour Emergency Call System
* Scooter Store Room General information
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Leasehold for a term of 99 years from 1.1.2008.
Service Charge: We understand rent and managment fees are as follows: The rent is £55.05 per week and the managment charge is £79.98 per week, which is a total of £540 payable every 4 weeks (please note this is correct at time of print, purchasers should seek verification from their solicitor)
Heating & Glazing: Heating is provided by wall mounted electric heaters.
UPVC double glazed windows are installed.
Agent's note: There is an option to purchase a further 25% share from Midland Heart should purchasers wish to do so, Rent would then no longer be payable.
Communal Front Entrance With Stairs & Lifts To
Lounge (4.72m x 3.5m (15' 6" x 11' 6"))
Fitted Kitchen (3.5m x 1.6m (11' 6" x 5' 3"))
Bedroom One (4.34m x 2.9m (14' 3" x 9' 6"))
Bedroom Two (2.7m x 2.4m (8' 10" x 7' 10"))
Wet Room With Toilet (2.9m x 1.98m (9' 6" x 6' 6"))
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.