Land for saleDevelopment Site At Hill Street, Kirkcaldy, Fife KY11Hx KY1
Points of interest
- Kirkcaldy0.3 miles
- Kirkcaldy West Primary School0.4 miles
- Dunnikier Primary School0.5 miles
- Kinghorn2.9 miles
These distances are calculated in a straight line. The actual route and distance may vary.
Features and description
- **development opportunity** Building site with planning in place to build a 2 bed, 3 story house.
- Work started on site already with Foundations laid and services going in. Super opportunity for developers.
- Residential sales evidence in area- Hendry Hall, Kirk Wynd -£150,000... 7, St. Brycedale Road, Kirkcaldy £187,500... 74, David Street, Kirkcaldy £128,000
- Full planning permission in place. Fife Council planning application ref: 17/01036/full
- Great location in the heart of the town centre with its varied amenities and foreshore on the doorstep, and within short walk of the main railway line /bus stations and close to Fife College.
Timed Online Auction .
**development opportunity** Building site with planning in place to build a 2 bed, 3 story house. Full planning permission in place. Fife Council planning application ref: 17/01036/full Please contact Future Property Auctions Edinburgh Office on for further documentation and to discuss purchase. Vendor open to pre-auction offer. This is a fantastic opportunity to pick up a site with part of the work already done. With Foundations laid and services going in, this saves any potential purchaser a significant amount of time and money. Super opportunity for developers. Residential sales evidence in area- Hendry Hall, Kirk Wynd -£150,000... 7, St. Brycedale Road, Kirkcaldy £187,500... 74, David Street, Kirkcaldy £128,000
Kirkcaldy is situated on the coast of the Firth of Forth and offers a wide range of shopping, recreational facilities and amenities including a theatre, museum and library. There are nursery, primary, secondary and further education facilities. This property is well situated for public transport links with both the town railway station and bus station only a short walk away, convenient for those commuting to Edinburgh or Dundee.
02 June 2022,10am-3pm
Timed Online Auction,
How to Bid Now
Submit an enquiry now or visit our website for full details on how to bid on this property.
Future Property Auctions - Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auction House. Over 300 lots auctioned every 6 weeks including flats, houses, land & commercial.
Get a Fast Sale and a Fair Price with Future Property Auctions. Contact Us now for a free Auction Valuation.
Floor plans and tours
No floor plan availableAsk agent for floor plan
No virtual tour availableAsk agent for virtual tour
More informationReport this listing
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Future Property Auctions. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Future Property Auctions for full details and further information.