Stop pining for a new home - Pine Way is the bungalow for you! Sold with no ongoing chain, this detached bungalow, is presented to an extremely high standard, and must be viewed to be appreciated
Pine Way is tucked away in a lovely cul-de-sac off Telegraph Road, Heswall. This detached bungalow offers; entrance porch, large entrance hall, with storage cupboard, and cloakroom with WC. Lounge with feature fireplace and picture windows. An attractive kitchen diner with integrated appliances and a range of wall and base units. Currently the three bedrooms are all positioned towards the rear of the property, away from the reception space, this can be switched around if you so wish. Externally there is off road parking, and gated access to front gardens, and pathway to front door.
Double glazed door to side, leading to:
Spacious hallway with storage cupboard. Deep coved ceiling, ceiling spot lights, central heating radiator, and double glazed window to front. Side porch with double glazed window, and double glazed door to rear.
Lounge 18' 2" x 12' 3" max ( 5.54m x 3.73m max )
A lovely room that is light and bright, with two large picture windows to front and side elevations, two central heating radiators, feature wooden fire place with electric fire inset, and deep coved ceiling,
Kitchen Diner 14' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.97m )
An attractive range of cream wall and base units, with complementary wood block work surface, stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, tiled splash back, integrated appliances comprising; fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher. Electric built in oven, electric hob, and stainless steel and glass cooker hood, vinyl flooring, and double glazed window to side. Space for the table and central heating radiator.
Wet Room Irregular Shaped Room 11' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.63m x 2.29m )
The wet room is an extremely generous size, and benefits from both shower, and panel bath. Pedestal wash hand basin, and WC. Fully tiled walls and vinyl flooring, white heated ladder towel rail, and ceiling spot lights. Double glazed opaque window to side.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 8' 7" excluding wardobes ( 4.32m x 2.62m excluding wardobes )
with double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, built in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" Max x 8' 1" ( 3.63m Max x 2.46m )
With double glazed window to side, and central heating radiator, and attractive fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three (dining Room) 10' 11" Max x 17' 8" ( 3.33m Max x 5.38m )
Currently being used as a dining room with double glazed window to both front and rear elevations, feature fireplace with electric fire inset, two central heating radiator, and loft access.
Rear Hall Irregular Shaped Room 10' 9" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 3.28m Max x 3.43m Max )
open plan to the main hall, with space provides double glazed rear door, and double glazed window. Vinyl flooring and central heating radiator.
The detached property has gardens to both front and side, with a sun trap patio to the rear, and off road parking to the front for a number of cars.
Garage Style Storage 19' 2" x 9' 2" ( 5.84m x 2.79m )
with up and over door, power, lighting, and single glazed window to rear, and Worcester wall mounted boiler.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.