Virtual viewing available.
Stunning 2 Bed Modern Semi Detached Bungalow, Popular Manorcrest Development - Ideally positioned for Skegness Town Centre & nearby Seafront, offering well equipped Kitchen, Shower Room - ideal for those with restricted mobility, delightful Gardens, Driveway & Garage Parking - an absolute gem!
Built in 2018 by well known local builder 'Manorcrest' and located in a 'Tucked Away' position is this lovely 2 Bed Semi Detached Bungalow which requires essential viewing in order to fully appreciate and to avoid disappointment. Being well designed and thought through for those living with restricted mobility, this home is ideally located to offer ease of access to the extensive range of nearby Town Centre amenities and facilities - such as Doctors, Dentists, Train Station, regular bus services, Marks and Spencer's Retail Park etc., etc., whilst also being conveniently located the the nearby award winning wide sandy beach front of associated attractions for which Skegness is so well known.
This fantastic bungalow really must be viewed in order to fully appreciate all that it has to offer, don't delay, call us today!
Double glazed side entrance door with inset opaque panel to the top half and low threshold access leads into the well proportioned entrance hallway which offers a practical cloaks cupboard for storage, attractive feature flooring, radiator, loft hatch access and doors leading into;
Kitchen 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
A well equipped 'Hub' of the home, the kitchen is fitted with a really good range of well thought out and stylish wall, base and drawer units incorporating an integrated electric oven, gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, space for further appliances along with plumbing for a washing machine, comprehensive worktop areas and splashbacks, space for a 'Bistro' style table, practical feature flooring, radiator, inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with mixer taps over and a double glazed window over looking the adjacent rear garden.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 2" ( 5.11m x 3.40m )
A lovely rear facing room with double glazed patio doors leading into the adjacent rear garden, two radiators, space for a dining table if required, and practical feature flooring.
Perfect for those with Restricted Mobility, this well laid out Shower Room incorporates a double Shower Cubicle with a mains shower therein, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, stylish tiles floor and splashbacks, extractor, chrome ladder style radiator and double glazed opaque window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
A well proportioned room with double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' x 9' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.87m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Comprises of a lawned area in addition to additional off road parking on account of the gravel driveway, with a block paved pathway which also allows access to the side entrance door with useful storm porch providing shelter in inclement weather. Gated access, providing security and privacy then leads into;
The rear garden has been cleverly designed for ease of maintenance whilst also ensuring all year round interest and colour is of a premium, as well as practical features such as seating areas and storage. The garden offers security on account of the fenced and gated enclosures, with gravel low maintenance borders, complemented by beautiful shrubs, lawned areas, paved patio seating areas and paths for ease of access whilst also leading to the useful side personal access door directly into the garage, storage can be found on account of the good sized timber garden shed, whilst there is also outside lighting and an outside tap.
Garage 8' 9" x 17' 11" ( 2.67m x 5.46m )
Accessible via a side personal door off the rear garden area or via the front opening vehicular access door, the garage is well equipped with base and wall units along with worktop areas allowing for additional storage if required, light and power connections and electric fuse box.
Located in front of the garage which itself is situated close by to the property on the adjacent access road, this driveway allows for additional driveway parking if needed, perfectly complementing the further parking located to the front if the bungalow itself.
Contact the selling agent on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.