An exquisite country home ideally situated in arguably one of the New Forest’s most sought-after locations. The property occupies an elevated and secluded plot set amongst approximately 10 acres of formal gardens and paddock land, with access to Rockford Common just minutes away. This substantial home was originally built in the late 1920’s and in recent years has undergone a 2-year re-build project, to include several large extensions, providing in excess of 10,000sqft of immaculate and high-specification accommodation set across four floors. Energy Performance Rating: Tbc The situation
The property in located in the highly sought after and picturesque New Forest hamlet of Highwood, within the New Forest National Park. This beautiful semi-rural location offers thousands of acres of heath and woodland for a variety of outdoor pursuits, particularly bike and horse riding. There is a popular country pub in nearby Rockford and convenient access to excellent private and state schools. Points of interest
The Alice Lisle Inn 1.0 miles
Moyles Court School 1.0 miles
Ringwood School & Sixth Form 2.2 miles
Ringwood Town Centre 2.6 miles
Waitrose & Partners 2.6 miles
David Lloyd 3.3 miles
Moors Valley Country Park 6.2 miles
Ferndown Golf Course 8.6 miles Specification
- Air Source heat pump supplying the hot water system and under floor heating
- Control 4 Home Automation system, accessible anywhere in the world, operating the lighting, blinds, heating, air conditioning, gates and garage doors and the temperature of the pool and Jacuzzi
- Intelligent zoned lighting system
- Audio system with integrated speakers, both internally and externally, including the tennis pavilion
- Private treatment plant drainage system
- 7,500-gallon irrigation system
- Lift providing access to three floors and private owners access to master suite
- Commercial grade water softener system servicing the entire property
- Renewable energy heat pumps and an lpg backup with underground tanks
grounds & gardens
- Double electric gates to the south of the property give access to an illuminated and sweeping drive leading to a slate-paved turning circle with a beautiful central water feature – also approached via the north entrance
- Further parking forecourt offering space for numerous vehicles
- Two quadruple car showrooms adjacent to the property; complete with Porcelain tiled flooring and under floor heating, with an internal staircase to a storage area above. The second showroom comprises an external staircase leading to a first-floor studio. Both showrooms have a full fire and security system linked directly to the police and fire services
- Exquisite grounds which have been professionally landscaped; comprising stunning formal gardens edged with box hedging, long sweeping lawns and raised terraces finished in Limestone
- Entertaining area incorporating an extensive southerly-aspect terrace with a seating area adjacent to the kitchen which focuses upon a gas-flame effect fire with an adjacent water feature
- Steps leading to a lower BBQ terrace adjacent to the pool
- All-weather tennis court comprising a tennis pavilion with external speakers and a garden machinery store, also with provisions in place for floodlighting
- Garden irrigation system with underground water storage and auto top-up linked to a rain water harvesting system
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.