This is a fantastic investment property given its ideal location & great accommodation. A licensed hmo it fully complies with current Southampton Council hmo regulations. The property is let on a room-by-room basis with individual tenancies and has a current gross rental of £21,300 per annum which provides a gross yield of 8.52% before direct property costs.
On the ground floor to the front is a spacious bedroom with a feature bay window letting in plenty of light to make the room bright & airy. Following on down the hallway is the comfortable living room - ideal for relaxing or socialising. The modern fitted kitchen is off the living room and has good storage & worktop space together with appliances - washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob, extractor hood & dishwasher. Finally to the rear of the house is the fully tiled family bathroom which has a white suite and shower over bath arrangement.
Upstairs, to the front, is bedroom 2 which takes up the full width of the house and also has a lovely feature bay window making it very appealing. Bedrooms 3 & 4 are to the rear of the house and are large doubles enjoying the quiet aspect over the rear garden.
To the rear of the house is a courtyard patio garden for relaxing in the summer sunshine. Parking is on-street subject to council regulations. The furniture is included in the sale.
Within walking distance are the amenities of the Shirley High Street - local shops, restaurants, bars, coffee shops & supermarkets plus there is an excellent public transport system to bring you into the city and to the General Hospital. There is easy access to the city's road network, the M27 and M3 for travel further afield.
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: B
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
At Belvoir we understand that you may have questions with regard to the effect Coronavirus will have on viewing properties and we have put in place the following policies and advice:
- Use our virtual tour or request a video/facetime viewing to enable you view remotely.
- When we conduct viewing we will ask all viewers and owners/tenants at the relevant property to confirm:
- They are not self-isolating
- They are not displaying any of the symptoms of covid-19 (cough, difficulty breathing, high temperature)
- They have not been in contact with anyone suspected of having the covid-19 virus.
- They do not consider themselves to suffer from a weakened immune system which may make them susceptible to the covid-19 viruS
- When we conduct a physical viewing we will keep a safe distance and not shake hands.
- We will only conduct individual viewings (no block viewings) and will allow ample time for you to view.
- We will also ensure the tenant or vendor is not present at the time of the viewing
- Please note viewings will only be arranged for viewers who are currently on the market themselves and ideally in a position to proceed.
EPC rating: D.