** second floor apartment ** two bedrooms ** entrance hall ** lounge/diner ** kitchen/breakfaat ** bathroom ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre
** second floor apartment ** two bedrooms ** entrance hall ** lounge/diner ** kitchen/breakfaat ** bathroom ** Situated close to all local amenities with good bus routes to Bitterne, Woolston and Southampton City Centre and easy access route to motorway links M3 & M27 to Superstores, Southampton Aiport and Parkway Railway Station. An early viewing is highly recommended.
Pathway leading to main front door entering into:
Stairs to first floor landing, two double glazed windows to front elevation, two storage cupboards, radiator, access to loft space, carpet, doors to:
Lounge/diner 14' 11" max x 12' 4" max ( 4.55m max x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, two radiators, carpet, fire place, smooth finish to ceiling, service hatch.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 10' 10" max x 9' 2" max ( 3.30m max x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted with a range of eye and base level units with sink and drainer, work surface, gas oven and hob with cooker hood over, lino flooring, central heating boiler, tiling to principal areas.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, carpet, textured finish to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.94m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpet, textured finish to ceiling.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 5' 6" ( 1.98m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, panel enclosed bath with shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, carpet, tiling to principal areas.
Pathway leading to main front door to the front of the property, to the rear there is an area of lawn, trees, shrubs, hedges and stunning views.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.