This well presented three/four Bedroom, Detached Bungalow is situated down a private road in the popular Norfolk coastal village of Bacton!
Boasting spacious accommodation throughout and a generous plot the property would make an ideal family home!
**stunning field views!**
Situated in the popular North Norfolk coastal village of Bacton with easy access to North Walsham, Mundesley and Cromer!
This impressive three/four Bedroom, Detached Bungalow offers spacious accommodation, gas central heating, a beautiful and generous wrap around garden with a Double Garage and ample off road parking.
The accommodation briefly comprises of Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen/Dining Room, Utility Room, Study/Bedroom Four, Master Bedroom with En Suite, two further Bedrooms, a Shower Room and Family Bathroom.
The property has potential for a loft conversion housing further accommodation subject to planning permission.
Viewings are essential! Do not miss out!
Bacton is a small village on the coast with a sandy beach and is situated in an unspoilt area of open countryside about 18 miles to the north of Norwich. As well as a gorgeous beach Bacton offers a couple of local stores, a pub, cafes and takeaways.
Double glazed entrance porch with door to the front aspect and door into:
Telephone point, airing cupboard housing pressurised tank, storage cupboard and covered radiator.
Lounge 22' 3" x 12' 6" ( 6.78m x 3.81m )
Two double glazed doors to the rear and side aspects leading to the garden, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect, brick hearth fireplace, wall lights and two radiators.
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 3" x 12' 9" ( 5.87m x 3.89m )
Double glazed door to the rear aspect, window to the side aspect, fitted Kitchen comprising of solid oak wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, inset sink, gas range cooker and hob, cooker hood, tiled walls, tiled flooring and radiators. Door to:
Access To Loft Room
Stairs leading to three loft rooms running the length of the property with potential for conversion into first floor accommodation subject to planning permission.
Ideal for a growing family or use as a potential B&B.
Double glazed door to the side aspect, double glazed window to the side aspect, solid oak base mounted units with work surfaces over, inset sink, plumbing for washing machine and tiled flooring. Integral door leading into Double Garage:
Study / Bedroom Four 12' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.77m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, television point, telephone point and radiator.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" x 12' 6" ( 4.90m x 3.81m )
Double glazed double doors to the garden, built in wardrobe, telephone point, television point and two radiators.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, suite comprising of shower cubicle, two wash hand basins, WC and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 10' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobe, television point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising of bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a large gravel driveway allowing parking for several vehicles leading up to the Double Garage.
To the rear the property offers a beautiful, wrap around, L shaped garden with mature shrubs, summer flowers, stunning rural field views, Greenhouse and Shed.
Automatic garage doors, power, lighting, doors leading into Utility Room and Garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.