This four bedroom home offers ideal family living - excellent location with local schools and local amenities - double garage - en-suite to master bedroom - viewing highly recommended!
This lovely family home sits in the heart of the exceptionally popular village of Sutton. The property has everything a growing family could possibly need. Internally the property briefly comprises of a spacious entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with french style doors to the dining room there is a good sized kitchen/diner with separate utility room. To the first floor are three bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite, an office/bedroom 4 plus an additional family bathroom. Gardens to the front and the rear are well-stocked and mature and have been beautifully landscaped. There is a double garage with electric doors. The property has a full burglar alarm system. What is not to like about this fabulous home? Part exchanged considered!
With double glazed door to the front, storage cupboard, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
With low level wc, corner vanity wash hand basin and extractor fan.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.34m max x 3.73m max )
With double glazed window to the front, feature fire place housing coal effect gas fire, wall light points, radiator, coving to the ceiling and french style doors leading to the Dining Room.
Dining Room 12' 1" plus recess x 9' 1" plus recess ( 3.68m plus recess x 2.77m plus recess )
With double glazed bow window, arched window to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen/ Diner 14' 8" max x 9' 1" plus door recess ( 4.47m max x 2.77m plus door recess )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, breakfast bar, integrated electric oven and gas hob, cooker-hood, glass splashback with upstands, extractor fan, integrated larder fridge, integrated freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher, radiator, wall light points, double glazed window to the rear and door to the Utility Room.
Utility Room 8' 6" x 4' 9" ( 2.59m x 1.45m )
With tall storage cupboard, built in cupboard, work surfaces, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, vent for a tumble dryer, central heating boiler, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door leading to the Rear Garden.
With airing cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator and loft access.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 8" to front of fitted wardrobes ( 3.58m x 2.95m to front of fitted wardrobes )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and dressing table and radiator.
With wash hand basin, low level wc, bath with mixer taps and shower over and towel style radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' max x 9' 2" max ( 4.27m max x 2.79m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" max x 8' 1" max ( 2.79m max x 2.46m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Office/ Bedroom 4 8' max x 6' 4" max ( 2.44m max x 1.93m max )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bathroom with p-shaped bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, towel style radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Mature well-stocked garden with lawned area and borders housing shrubs.
With lawned area, paved patio area, raised flower beds and fencing to the boundaries.
With power and light, electric doors, 2 double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed door and with a burglar alarm.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.