Located on the outskirts of Stanway with excellent access to local shops, A12 and schooling is this beautifully presented three bedroom modern detached house. The property has been finished to a high specification and has the added benefit of three wash rooms, off road parking and garage.
Early viewing is strongly advised of this stunning home which offers immaculately presented accommodation. Ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, kitchen, dual aspect living room with doors onto the garden. The first floor offers three bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom and family bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden, off road parking and garage.
Guide price: £300,000 - £325,000
Entrance Door To:
Polished porcelain tiled flooring, radiator, built-in storage cupboard, doors to:
Upvc obscure window to front, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, polished porcelain tiled flooring, radiator, inset spotlights.
Lounge / Diner 16' 7" max x 14' 6" max ( 5.05m max x 4.42m max )
Upvc windows to rear and side, upvc French doors to rear to garden, two radiators, inset spotlights, under stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.08m )
Upvc window to front, eye and base level units, roll top work surfaces, inset sink unit with mixer tap and splashbacks, integrated electric double oven and four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated dishwasher + fridge/freezer + washing machine, concealed wall mounted gas boiler, polished porcelain tiled flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, radiator, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
Upvc window to rear, radiator, double fitted wardrobe, door to:
Upvc obscure window to rear, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle, stainless steel heated towel rail, tiled flooring, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Upvc window to front, radiator, double built-in wardrobe, inset spotlights.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.23m x 2.29m )
Full height upvc window to front, radiator, inset spotlights.
Low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, inset spotlights, extractor fan.
Driveway providing off road parking and leading to single garage with up and over door, power and light connected.
The garden commences with patio area, the remainder being laid to lawn with flower and shrub beds and borders, all enclosed by panel fencing. Gate providing side access.
Refer to map
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.