This detached bungalow is immaculately presented throughout and would suit those looking for level living with plenty of space. The property features dining kitchen with Aga, good sized lounge and a generous rear garden. There are excellent links to the M1 Motorway.
This detached bungalow would make a great home for those looking for plenty of space and one level living. The property is immaculately presented throughout and in brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, utility and shower room. There are three double bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the property sits on a generous plot and to the front there is a neat lawned garden and a variety of shrubs and planting. The driveway provides off road parking for multiple vehicles and leads to double detached brick built garage. The rear garden which enjoys a sunny aspect and high degree of privacy is mainly laid to lawn and features paved patio seating area, a variety of shrubs and is enclosed by mature conifers.
Decorative stained glass entrance door to front, useful cloak cupboard, panelled glazed sliding doors leading to the lounge and radiator.
Lounge 18' 10" x 13' 9" ( 5.74m x 4.19m )
UPVC windows to front and side, feature marble with mahogany side boards fireplace with living flame gas fire, decorative ceiling rose, coving to ceiling and two radiators.
Kitchen 17' 2" x 12' 9" ( 5.23m x 3.89m )
Fitted with a range of solid oak wall and base units, granite working surface, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, oil fired Aga, integrated electric hot and oven, space for American fridge freezer, island unit with granite surface, complementary tiling to walls and floor, spot lights to ceiling and UPVC patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, complementary tiling to walls and floor, spot lights to ceiling, wall mounted heated towel rail and obscure UPVC window to rear.
Utility Room 4' 1" x 4' ( 1.24m x 1.22m )
Wall mounted combination boiler, radiator and obscure UPVC window to side.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 11' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.63m )
UPVC window to front and side, fitted wardrobes and base units and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.07m )
UPVC window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 7' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.16m )
UPVC window to side, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Fitted with an Art Deco style suite comprising panelled cast iron bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with shower, wall mounted heated towel rail, complementary tiling to wall and obscure UPVC window to rear.
The property sits on a generous plot and to the front there is a neat lawned garden and a variety of shrubs and planting. The driveway provides off road parking for multiple vehicles and leads to double detached brick built garage. The rear garden which enjoys a sunny aspect and high degree of privacy is mainly laid to lawn and features paved patio seating area, a variety of shrubs and is enclosed by mature conifers.
Kimberley Road is ideally placed for access to the City Centre and the wide range of shops and amenities on offer in Kimberley. There are excellent links to the M1 Motorway and the A610.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.