We are pleased to offer for sale this 2 bedroom first floor retirement apartment situated on this retirement development at Doxford Rise with good access to a variety of amenities including nearby Morrison's store. Benefitting from full gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises hallway, first floor landing, living room, fully fitted kitchen with gas central heating boiler. 2 bedrooms, one of which has fitted wardrobes, shower room/wc. Communal gardens with car parking spaces. This is a retirement development for the 55's and overs and the property is sold on a 70% share basis with the remaining 30% being retained by Homegroup.
Central heating radiator with cover. Storage cupboard.
Living Room (4.44 x 3.31 (14'7" x 10'10"))
Central heating radiator Fireplace with electric fire. Karndean floor.
Kitchen (3.23 x 3.29 (10'7" x 10'10"))
Range of fitted wall, floor units and work surfaces. Sink unit and single drainer. Wood strip floor. Gas central heating boiler. Central heating radiator. Integrated washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher. Free standing fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1 (3.77 x 3.09 (12'4" x 10'2"))
Range of fitted wardrobes. Karndean flooring.
Bedroom 2 (3.26 x 2.07 (10'8" x 6'9"))
Central heating radiator. Mirror wardrobes. Storage cupboard.
Shower Room/Wc (2.03 x 1.80 (6'8" x 5'11"))
Chrome heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Suite comprising Shower cubicle with electric shower. Wash hand basin in vanity unit and low level WC.
Communal gardens with car parking space.
Disclaimer Thomas Watson Ltd for themselves and for the vendor/vendors of this property give notice that: These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each statement contained within these particulars. None of the statements contained in these particulars are to be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Neither Thomas Watson Ltd nor any person in their employment has authority to make or give any representation or warranty what so ever in relation to this property. We have not tested the services or any equipment or appliances in this property. Accordingly as with all information provided, we strongly recommend prospective buyers to commission their own survey or report before finalising their offer to purchase. Measurements have been taken with a laser tape measure. Room sizes are approximate and are only intended for use as general guidance. Tenure, service charges and ground rent (where applicable) are given as a guide only, and should be checked and verified by your solicitor prior to a legal commitment to purchase. You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Thomas Watson. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Thomas Watson for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.