** guide price £400,000 - £425,000 ** This detached house is presented in a stunning condition throughout and has four good sized bedrooms. The property benefits from off-road parking, a garage and a lovely garden to the rear. The living accommodation is open plan with three reception rooms.
** guide price £400,000 -£425,000 ** This detached house is presented in a stunning condition throughout, and features four well-proportioned bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom from the master bedroom. There are three reception rooms offering generous living space, with a lounge, dining room and conservatory. A kitchen and utility room complete the downstairs accommodation. A paved driveway and garage with power and light service the property with off-road parking and there is a well maintained rear garden. Viewing is highly recomended to truly appreciate the quality of this home.
The property is entered via the front door with a decorative double glazed window set into it. There is a further double glazed window to the front, as well as a radiator and oak wood flooring. A door leading from the hallway takes you through to the living room and stairs take you up to the first floor.
Benefits from a low level W.C. And wash hand basin, with a double glazed window to the side, tiled laminate effect flooring, and a radiator.
Set at the front of the house, the lounge features a double glazed window to the front, a radiator, television and telephone points and an electric fireplace with marble surround. The flooring is carpeted, and the room also has smooth finish walls and ceilings and has an open plan layout through to the dining room which is accessed via an archway. There is storage available in the under-stairs cupboard.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 10' 4" ( 2.69m x 3.15m )
The dining room has an open plan layout to the lounge, conservatory and kitchen, with an oak wood flooring and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 10' 4" ( 2.49m x 3.15m )
The fitted kitchen benefits from a single sink drainer unit with cupboard below and a further range of matching wall and base level cupboards with roll edge work surfaces over and splashback tiling on the walls. There is also an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood overhead, a wall mounted central heating boiler, space for a full sized fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and laminate flooring. The blinds over the double glazed window to the rear will be staying with the property.
Utility Room 4' 8" x 7' 11" ( 1.42m x 2.41m )
Featuring a single drainer sink unit with cupboard below and a further range of matching storage cupboards with work surfaces over, the utility room also has a double glazed window to the side, a radiator and laminate flooring.
Conservatory 10' 8" x 9' ( 3.25m x 2.74m )
Built of half brick and half UPVC construction with double glazed windows on three sides, the conservatory benefits from a radiator, oak wood flooring and double glazed French doors opening onto the garden.
First Floor Landing
The carpeted stairs take you from the downstairs to the first floor landing, with further carpeted flooring, a loft access hatch and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the front, a radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the rear, a radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 17' x 7' 7" ( 5.18m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front, a radiator, carpeted flooring and television and telephone points.
Bedroom Four 8' 5" x 7' 7" ( 2.57m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front, a radiator, carpeted flooring, and storage space
En-suite bathroom from the main bedroom, with a low level W.C., a shower cubicle, and fully tiled ceramic walls. The en-suite also features an obscure double glazed window to the side, a heated towel rail radiator, and spotlighting.
Benefiting from a paneled bath with mixer taps, a low level W.C., and a wash hand basin, the bathroom also has an obscure double glazed window to the front, a heated towel rail radiator and ceramic fully tiled walls.
To the front of the property there is a paved driveway providing off-road parking. Steps take you up to the front door and there is a selection of attractive shrubbery.
The French doors leading from the conservatory open onto a paved patio area, ideal for a table and chairs and potted plants, with steps leading up to a a shingled area. This shingled area is surrounded by an array of shrubbery and trees.
The property is serviced by a garage with up and over doors and power and light inside.
There is a brick construction building with electricity and power inside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.