Presented to the market is this freshly renovated, rarely available one bedroom lower cottage flat with front and back gardens, situated in a sought after area of Blantyre. Just a short walk to the train station and other local amenities this home is in walk in condition and would be ideal for a first time buyer, buy to let investor or those looking to downsize.
The property has been tastefully modernised throughout and comprises:
- Entrance hallway with large storage cupboard and brand new oak laminate flooring that continues into the kitchen and lounge.
- Kitchen with brand new modern units and worktop with induction hob, brick feature wall and statement radiator.
- Lounge that is bright and spacious with views into the front garden.
- Large double bedroom with brand new carpet flooring.
- Shower room that’s been freshly tiled throughout with a large modern walk in shower.
The property further benefits from gas central heating and double glazing as well as extensive outside space with gardens to both the front and the rear.
Blantyre is a popular commuter town and the property is ideally located just a few minutes walk from Blantyre railway station which provides regular and direct transit to Glasgow Central in just 20 minutes. It’s also well placed for gaining fast access to the East Kilbride Expressway which links with the M74 and M8 motorways, making this home an ideal base for anyone commuting throughout West Central Scotland for work.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Doorsteps.co.uk, National for full details and further information.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.