** detached house ** four bedrooms ** no forward chain **two reception rooms ** kitchen/diner ** quiet cul-de-sac location ** driveway parking ** The property is in close proximity of local amenities, two train stations, local bus routes and transport links to the M27 and M3.
Fox and Sons are pleased to present this fantastic four bedroom detached house situated in a quite cul-de-sac in the popular location of West End which is well known for its excellent School catchments. The property is in close proximity of all local amenities, two train stations, local bus routes, transport links to the M27 and M3 and is within walking distance Itchin Valley Country Park allowing for stunning woodland walks.
The property boasts two large reception rooms, kitchen/Diner and four good sized bedrooms. The garden has been well maintained and in our opinion is a sizable plot with a southerly aspect.
The property is accessed via a double glazed front door with a decorative double glazed window opening into the entrance hall, which has a further double glazed windows to the front either side of the door, stairs leading to the first floor with stylish white wooden banisters and laminate wood effect flooring.
The modern downstairs cloakroom benefits from a low level W.C. And wash hand basin, with fully tiled walls, an obscure double glazed window to the side, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 3" ( 4.80m x 3.43m )
Situated at the front of the property, the lounge has a double glazed window to the front, carpeted flooring, a radiator, television point and a gas fire place with limestone surround.
Office 7' 2" x 16' 8" ( 2.18m x 5.08m )
The second reception room would make an ideal home office, with a double glazed window to the front, a radiator, base level cupboards, tiled flooring and a skimmed and spotted ceiling.
Kitchen/diner 22' 7" x 10' 5" ( 6.88m x 3.17m )
The fitted kitchen benefits from a single drainer Belfast sink unit with cupboard below, matching modern wall and base level cupboards with granite work surface over and decorative splashback tiling, a double electric oven and 5 ring gas hob with cooker-hood overhead, a larder storage cupboard, and integrated fridge and dishwasher. The room also features tiled flooring, skimmed ceiling with spotlighting, and sliding doors opening on to the garden.
Utility Room 7' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.26m x 2.18m )
The utility room can be accessed via the kitchen and features wall and base level cupboards with work surfaces over, full height larder cupboard, a wall mounted central heating boiler, tiled flooring, a textured ceiling and a radiator. There is a double glazed window to the rear and a double glazed door opening on to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted stairs lead from the downstairs hallway to the first floor landing with storage cupboard at the top and loft access hatch.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.11m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front, white shaker style fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring and textured ceiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 8' 3" ( 4.19m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpeted flooring, textured ceiling and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 19' ( 2.29m x 5.79m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and rear, radiator, carpeted flooring, textured ceiling, and loft access hatch.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" x 7' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to the front, carpeted flooring, and cupboard over the stairs.
The family bathroom benefits from a modern four piece suite with a wash hand basin with vanity, low level W.C., panelled bath and shower cubicle. The room also features an obscure double glazed window to the rear, a radiator, part tiled walls and karndean flooring.
The front garden is laid to lawn with attractive flower beds. A concrete driveway provides off-road parking for four cars.
The fence enclosed rear garden has a concrete patio area to the rear of the house, with a further tiled patio area beyond, ideal for a table & chairs. There is a flower bed border encompassing the garden, with a side access leading to the front of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.