Page main header

Skip to main content
Close main menu
Open main menu

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Freehold
  • Close to public transport
  • Guest cloakroom
  • Shops and amenities nearby
  • Garden
  • Modern Kitchen
  • One Allocated Parking Space
  • Option To Purchase 100% Share
  • Overlooking the Canal
  • Shared Ownership
  • Two Double Bedrooms

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 2028 page views

Since listed: 2028 page views

Description

25% Shared ownership rent payable on the remaining 75%*Option to buy 100% and qualifying criteria applies. Peaceful setting overlooking the canal - two double bedroom freehold - allocated parking - private garden - guest cloakroom - modern kitchen - first floor bathroom - close to the park.

Tailor Made Sales & Lettings are delighted to offer this affordable two double bedroom freehold terraced property located in Aldermans Green, in a peaceful setting adjacent to parkland and overlooking the canal. The property has a pedestrian frontage and allocated parking to the rear.

The property is available for a 25% share and rent is payable on the remaining 75% to The Stonewater Group of £245.34.

The property is conveniently situated close to a large park, Coventry Canal, a wide range of local amenities and leisure facilities as well as excellent transport links.

The accommodation comprises :

> Entrance hallway

> Guest Cloakroom

> Modern Kitchen

> Lounge / Diner

> Excellent Sized Garden

> Two Double Bedrooms

> First Floor Bathroom

> One Allocated Parking Space To The Rear

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 45.1 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Coventry Arena 0.9 miles
  • Bedworth 2.4 miles
  • Alderman's Green Community Primary School 0.1 miles
  • Longford Park Primary School 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Coventry Arena 0.9 miles
  • Bedworth 2.4 miles
  • Alderman's Green Community Primary School 0.1 miles
  • Longford Park Primary School 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in CV2:

  • £142,940
  • Price decrease

  • -£15,893
  • (-10.006%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £162,338
  • Properties sold

    219

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in CV2 is currently:

£810 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in CV2
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
23rd Jun 2020 £35,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Tailor Made Sales and Lettings. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Tailor Made Sales and Lettings for full details and further information.