Skip to main content

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 3 bedrooms
  • 2 bathrooms
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Freehold

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 22 page views

Since listed: 4314 page views

Description

* Closing Date: 14 Jul 2020 12:00 * Opportunity to purchase a 25% share of a three bedroom apartment (with a monthly rent payable to Dunedin Canmore for the remaining 75% of �426 per month) set within a unique sustainable and energy efficient development (circa.2000) by Dunedin Canmore Housing Association. Designed as a green 'urban village' there is a great community feel (including a community centre) and the development encourages the reduced use of vehicles with excellent local amenities, pedestrian/cycle pathways, nearby tram stop at Murrayfield (10 min walk) and a large Sainsburys is just a 2 min walk away.
The property itself is a first floor apartment offering particularly spacious family accommodation, starting with very generous hallway providing excellent storage. Directly ahead is a bright south-facing living and dining room. The dual aspect windows overlook the tranquil central gardens and pond and is the perfect family entertaining space. A good-sized galley style kitchen is semi-open plan to the living area offering ample storage and housing a full range of appliances including; dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, induction hob, oven and freezer. There are three well proportioned double bedrooms, all boasting built-in wardrobes, a shower room and a large stylish three piece bathroom. The shared community heating and hot water system provides a warm energy-efficient home, along with double
glazed windows.

Shared ownership infotrmation below

You could get

Superfast broadband Superfast broadband

Up to 80 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Slateford 0.6 miles
  • Haymarket 1.1 miles
  • St Cuthbert's RC Primary School 0.3 miles
  • Balgreen Primary School 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Slateford 0.6 miles
  • Haymarket 1.1 miles
  • St Cuthbert's RC Primary School 0.3 miles
  • Balgreen Primary School 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a flat in EH14:

  • £171,341
  • Price decrease

  • -£13,020
  • (-7.062%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £165,810
  • Properties sold

    150

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 3 bedroom flat in EH14 is currently:

£1,170 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in EH14
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by The Royal Bank of Scotland and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
25th Jun 2020 £65,000 First listed

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Ralph Hendrie Legal. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Ralph Hendrie Legal for full details and further information.