Offered with no forward chain, this semi-detached property benefits from three bedrooms with a pleasant lounge, open plan kitchen/diner and conservatory looking over the rear garden. To the outside, the house is serviced by front and rear gardens, and a driveway and garage for off-road parking.
This pleasant semi-detached house is presented to the market with no forward chain and features three bedrooms storage space and a bathroom upstairs. Tot he downstairs, there is a lounge with square style bay windows, an open-plan kitchen/diner and a conservatory overlooking the rear garden to complete the living accommodation. To the front of the property, there is a brick paved driveway to provide off-road parking surrounded by a borders and attractive flowers and shrubbery. To the rear is the enclosed private rear garden, which is mostly laid to patio with bedding areas for shrubs and other plants. There is also a garage with separate access around the back. The property is located in a brilliant location for local transport links with easy access to the M27 and local bus routes into Southampton City Centre, Bitterne and Eastleigh. There are also shops, schools and green spaces within an easy distance.
The property is entered via the double glazed front door which opens into the entrance hall. The entrance hall has a double glazed window to the front, carpeted flooring, a radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Lounge 15' 7" extending to 18' " x 11' 8" ( 4.75m extending to 5.49m x 3.56m )
The lounge is situated at the front of the property with a square style double glazed bay window the front aspect, a radiator, television point and carpeting flooring.
Kitchen / Dining Room 16' 1" x 7' 10" ( 4.90m x 2.39m )
The fitted kitchen benefits from a one bowl sink drainer unit with cupboard below, further range of matching wall and base level cupboards with roll edge worksurfaces over and splashback tiling behind, electric oven with four ring gas hob with cookerhood overhead, and space for fridge/freezer. The rest of the room features a mix of lino and carpeted flooring, a double glazed window over the sink looking towards the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leading to the conservatory, a radiator, an understairs storage cupboard and space for table and chairs.
Built of a UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear looking out onto the garden and carpeted flooring.
First Floor Landing
The carpeted stairs lead from the downstairs entrance hallway to the first floor landing with further carpeted flooring, a double glazed window to the side, and access to the loft via the hatch.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.90m )
Situated at the front of the property with double glazed windows to the front, built-in wardrobes, a radiator, carpeted flooring, and the boiler tank.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.57m )
Situated at the rear of the property with double glazed windows to the rear, a radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 2" x 10' 1" ( 1.88m x 3.07m )
Situated at the front of the property with double glazed windows to the front, built-in wardrobes, a radiator, carpeted flooring, and a cupboard fitted over the stairs.
Situated at the rear of the property, with obscure double glazed windows to the rear, a wash hand basin, a panelled bath with shower attachment overhead, a low level W.C., a shaver point and carpeted flooring.
Front Garden & Driveway
To the front of the property there is a brick paved driveway to give off-road parking for multiple cars. There is also a border of shrubbery and flowers.
The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of fence and brick wall with side access to the front. The garden is mostly brick paved with attractive flowered borders.
The garage is located to the rear of the property with up and over doors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.