Virtual viewing available.
Stunning three bedroom family home finished to the highest of standards and really must be viewed to be fully appreciated, large gardens and off road parking, no onward chain,
A beautifully presented three bedroom family home which has been cared for to the highest of standards by the current vendor, the property further benefits from large gardens and substantial parking Waterhall Road is located close to local shops, cafes and amenities along with excellent city centre links via bus and rail along with good M4 access via the A48. There is no onward chain therefore early viewing is an absolute must.
Upvc double glazed entrance door, two Upvc double glazed windows allowing in a lovely amount of natural light, attractive tiled flooring with fitted carpet to the stairs and landing, radiator.
Sitting Room 13' x 9' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.97m )
Laminate dark wood effect flooring, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear gardens
Kitchen 13' 3" x 12' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.68m )
The heart of this home is very much this beautiful kitchen and comprising: Tiled flooring matching those in the hallway, the kitchen briefly comprises a wide range of base units with matching wall cupboards over finished with high gloss fronts, white recess sink unit with mixer taps over, flush fitting electric hob with oven under and hood over, integrated fridge with adequate space for American style fridge if required, Upvc double glazed window and French doors opening onto the rear garden
Home Office 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
Tiled flooring, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect of the property, under stairs storage also housing the gas fired combination type central heating boiler.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 3' ( 1.91m x 0.91m )
Quarry type tiles to floor, Upvc double glazed doors opening to both the front and rear of the property, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear gardens, plumbing for washing machine, radiator.
Tiled flooring, large shower cubicle with electric shower, wc, chrome, ladder style towel warmer, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect of the property
Fitted carpet, access to attic, storage cupboard, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect.
Master Bedroom 10' 9" x 10' ( 3.28m x 3.05m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, wide range of fitted wardrobes, Upvc double glazed windows overlooking the rear aspect of the property
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.30m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, recess for fitted wardrobes, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect of the property
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, over the stairs storage cupboard, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect of the property
The front gardens are laid mainly to lawn with a graveled drive with off road parking for several cars, the enclosed rear garden is a fantastic size with a lovely patio area leading onto well maintained lawn area with mature trees and shrubbery, to the rear of the garden is another small patio area with a garden shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.