the perfect first time home! This beautifully presented two double bedroom house with a fantastic south west facing rear garden must be seen to be fully appreciated!
the perfect first time home! This beautifully presented two double bedroom house with a fantastic rear garden must be seen to be fully appreciated! The accommodation to the ground floor briefly comprises an entrance hallway, a handy cloakroom/WC, a modern fitted kitchen and a spacious light and airy lounge diner with patio doors opening to the rear garden. Upstairs this well presented home has two double bedrooms, the master complete with a lovely juliet balcony, and a pristine family bathroom. Outside this home boasts a level rear garden laid mainly to lawn, decking and gravel with a handy storage shed. Garden also benefits from a south west aspect and rear access. Other benefits include off road parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
Lounge/diner 14' 9" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.50m max x 3.71m max )
rear facing upvc double glazed french doors, two radiators, tv and telephone point, under-stairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 5' 4" ( 3.02m x 1.63m )
front facing upvc double glazed window, fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surface, tiled splashbacks, gas oven and four ring gas hob, cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, stainless steel single drainer sink, spotlights, extractor fan.
radiator, extractor fan, wash hand basin, low level WC.
Master Bedroom 12' 1" max x 8' 8" max ( 3.68m max x 2.64m max )
front facing upvc double glazed door over juliet balcony, tv and telephone point, radiator, built in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 4" ( 3.68m x 2.54m )
rear facing upvc double glazed window, telephone point, radiator.
bath with mains shower over, tiling, wash hand basin, low level WC, towel rail, extractor fan.
Outside this home boasts a level rear garden laid mainly to lawn, decking and gravel with a handy storage shed. Also features rear access. This garden also benefits from being south west facing.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.