A Three bedroom detached corner property in Thorpe Astley with off road parking and a garage. The property briefly comprises of a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, cloakroom, two double bedrooms with the master boasting an en-suite, a single bedroom and fitted family bathroom.
Three bedroom detached property in our modern auction situated in the sought after location of Thorpe Astley. The property offers a hallway, lounge and separate dining room, fitted kitchen and cloakroom . To the first floor of the property, there are two double bedrooms with the master bedroom offering an en-suite bathroom, there is also a single bedroom & fitted family bathroom. The property also boasts an extensive lawned, fenced garden which is ideal for those summertime bbq's! There is also a single garage and off road parking.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Door to the front, window to the front, under floor heating and radiator.
Window to the side, WC, hand was basin and radiator.
Lounge 12' 6" to the max x 10' 1" to the max ( 3.81m to the max x 3.07m to the max )
Bay window to the front, fire place, oak flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 10' 2" to the max x 9' 2" to the max ( 3.10m to the max x 2.79m to the max )
Window to the rear, doors to the rear, oak flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 16' to the max x 8' 10" to the max ( 4.88m to the max x 2.69m to the max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit. Central heating boiler, under floor heating, radiator, large range cooker with electric oven gas hob and plate warmer, cooker hood, space for fridge freezer and complementary tiling. Window to the rear and door to the side.
First Floor Landing
With loft access, airing cupboard and stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 10' 4" to the max x 10' 3" to the max ( 3.15m to the max x 3.12m to the max )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Window to the front, shower cubicle, WC, vanity hand wash basin, extractor fan, radiator and complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" to the max x 8' 3" to the max ( 3.10m to the max x 2.51m to the max )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" to the max x 6' 9" to the max ( 2.77m to the max x 2.06m to the max )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Window to the side, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin, extractor fan, radiator and complementary tiling.
With power and light.
Front & Rear Of Property
To the front of the property is a single garage and off road parking. To the rear of the property is an extensive lawned, fenced garden with an extended patio.
The vendor has advised that the property is fitted with Nest smart home system, outdoor camera and two indoor smoke and carbon monoxide alarms. Any prospective buyer is advised to clarify this information with their legal representative.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.