A fantastic opportunity to purchase this five bedroom family residence set out over three floors and situated in this popular location in Kings Heath. This property comprises of the following accommodation Two Reception Rooms, Dining Kitchen, Cellar, Downstairs W.C, Five Bedrooms, Dressing Room, Family Bathroom, Off Road Parking and Rear Garden. Ep Rating tba.
This property is situated in this prime location on the Alcester Road South, Kings Heath, a suburb of south Birmingham, three miles south of the city centre. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. This area is also best known for its wide range of primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
Kings Heath has two parks in particular Kings Heath Park featuring a Victorian-styled tea room and Highbury Park (on the border with Moseley) both known for their unusual plants and trees.
Many of the homes in the area date back from Victorian times ranging from terraces to large Edwardian detached homes.
How to get there: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 6DE
general advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for a locality, many think it’s worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth / Google Maps Street View.
* A delightful five bedroom terraced residence situated in this desirable location on the alcester road south and set out over three floors.
* entrance hallway having stained A stained and leaded door, access to cellar and downstairs W.C,
* front reception room with double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and inset log burner fire.
* rear reception room with UPVC double doors opening out onto rear garden and central heating radiator.
* dining kitchen is fitted with A range of base cupboards and drawer units with work surface over, matching wall mounted cabinets, ceramic sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space for range cooker and space for further white goods. Wall mounted central heating boiler and double doors opening out onto rear garden.
* four good size bedrooms to the first floor and A further master bedroom with walk in wardrobe/dressing room to the second floor. All with double glazing and central heating radiators.
* family bathroom suite comprising A panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled W.C.
* beautiful rear garden with A pebbled patio area, steps leading up to garden laid to lawn with herbaceous borders to side and A range of mature plants and trees.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Dining Kitchen.
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Front Reception Room (4.65m x 4.06m (15' 3" x 13' 4"))
Rear Reception Room (3.7m x 3.68m (12' 2" x 12' 1"))
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.