2 bed flat for sale Portland Street, Edgerton, Huddersfield HD1
- Huddersfield0.2 miles
- Brambles Primary Academy0.3 miles
- Spring Grove Junior Infant and Nursery School0.4 miles
- Lockwood1.1 miles
Features and description
- **guide price £125,000-£130,000**
- Stunning Fully Renovated Two Double Bedroomed First Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Living
- Extremely High Specification Fixtures & Fittings
- Allocated Parking
**guide price £125,000-£130,000**
Stunning fully renovated two double bedroomed first floor apartment packed with high specification fixtures and fittings and bursting with features. The apartment has an open plan living arrangement and allocated parking.
The property is located in sought after Edgerton which approximately one mile west of the town centre. It is bordered by the villages of Birkby, Lindley and Marsh. A good bus service operates locally servicing these villages, the town centre and beyond. Edgerton is close to the M62 motorway links; so it a fantastic location for commuter.
Enter the property into the hallway and the impressive features here give a feel of the high specification finish and attention to detail that the vendor has poured into this stunning home. Boasting quality wood effect flooring, a feature mirror tiled wall, exposed stonework and a radiator.
Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen:- 27' 10" max inc kitchen units x 10' 7" max plus recess ( 8.48m max inc kitchen units x 3.23m max plus recess )
This modern lounge is open plan to the kitchen, allowing spacious, comfortable living with a contemporary fresh vibe. The room has quality wood flooring, mounted wall lights, a feature exposed stone wall and a modern radiator. Light floods the room via three velux skylights and two windows.
This superb high specification kitchen exudes quality with its clean, contemporary lines. The excellent range of fitted wall and base units incorporate a sink and drainer with feature tap. The kitchen has an integrated electric oven and gas hob, integrated microwave and space for a fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 15' 10" max x 15' 4" max into recess ( 4.83m max x 4.67m max into recess )
This impressive, generously proportioned master bedroom is packed with quality features to include a bespoke upholstered fixed headboard, mounted wall lights, recessed spotlighting, high skirting boards, exposed stone walling, quality wood effect flooring and two large windows.
En-Suite Shower Room
An exceptionally attractive, luxurious en-suite, furnished with a good sized shower cubicle with double head shower attachment, contemporary wash hand basin and a WC. The room is enhanced by a modern horizontal radiator, recessed spotlighting, an extractor fan and fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" max x 11' 8" plus door recess ( 4.70m max x 3.56m plus door recess )
A second good sized double bedroom. Once again bursting with quality features such as exposed stone walling, wood effect flooring, wall mounted lighting, recessed spotlighting, high skirting boards and two large windows which flood the room with light.
Another exceptional room, furnished with a contemporary suite comprising shower cubicle with double head shower attachments, vanity wash hand basin with waterfall tap and a WC. The room includes recessed lighting, fully tiled wall and flooring and an extractor fan.
The property has the benefit of an allocated parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Huddersfield. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Huddersfield for full details and further information.