A superbly extended detached dormer bungalow set in this secluded cul de sac location in this most sought after area of Penarth by Stanwell School offering an immaculate & modern accommodation with spacious living room & an outstanding open plan kitchen diner & family room with pleasant aspects
A superbly extended detached dormer bungalow set in this secluded cul de sac location in this most sought after area of Penarth by Stanwell School offering a modern accommodation comprising, entrance porch, reception hall, two separate reception rooms, an outstanding open plan kitchen/diner & family room with direct access onto the rear garden, separate utility room and generous rear lobby with cloakroom, store room and additional utility/laundry room, access to the rear garden and garage, the downstairs accommodation continues with a double bedroom and bathroom. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, two are with ensuite facilities. The property also benefits from off road parking for three to four cars, garage, charming enclosed rear garden, double glazing and gas central heating. The property has been modernised to a very high standard throughout.
Ceramic tile flooring, Double glazed window to side, door to hall.
Stairs to first floor, radiator, understairs storage. Doors to most rooms.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 10" Max ( 5.11m x 3.61m Max )
Double glazed window to front, Feature gas fire with granite surround and hearth. TV satellite point.
Dining Room/sitting room 12' 1" x 11' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
Fitted wardrobe, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.67m )
Double shower cubicle, paneled bath, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, heated towel rail, obscured double glazed window to side, inset lights.
Kitchen / Diner & Family Room 20' 3" x 21' 6" ( 6.17m x 6.55m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with integral appliances including double oven, dishwasher, wine cooler, 5 gas burner hob and hood. One and an half sink and drainer, tile splash backs, penisula, ceramic tile flooring, inset lights, three double power points on work top TV satellite point. Double glazed window to rear. Double glazed French Doors to rear garden
Utility Room 7' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.41m x 2.24m )
Sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and facilities for tumble dryer. Wall mounted boiler, radiator, ceramic tile flooring.
Rear Lobby 22' 2" x 6' 3" ( 6.76m x 1.91m )
P shaped room leading to cloakroom, store room, second utility/laundry room, door to front and rear garden. Ceramic floor tiling.
Ceramic tiles to walls and floor.
Ceramic tiles to walls and floor, obscured double glazed window to rear.
Utility/laundry Room 7' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.34m x 2.39m )
Sink and drainer, obscured double glazed window to side, wall and base units, ceramic tiles to walls. Door to garage.
Garage 16' 3" x 8' ( 4.95m x 2.44m )
Up and over door with remote control, power and light.
Landing 12' 3" x 7' 9" ( 3.73m x 2.36m )
L shaped landing, double glazed sky light window to front, access to eaves, telephone point.
Bedroom One 16' 7" x 14' 8" ( 5.05m x 4.47m )
Two "Hammond's" fitted wardrobes, double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point, door to ensuite.
Ensuite 8' 10" x 7' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.39m )
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, obscured double glazed window to rear. Ceramic tiles to walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 12' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to side, "Hammond's" Fitted wardrobes, TV point, radiator, access to eaves, door to ensuite.
Ensuite 6' 10" x 8' 11" ( 2.08m x 2.72m )
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity cabinet, heated towel rail, double glazed sky light window to side, tiles to walls and floor, extractor fan. Access to loft
Bedroom Three 12' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.73m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobe, radiator, TV and telephone point
Drive for three to four cars leading to garage with remote access, laid to lawn, flower borders, trees, partially enclosed with low level wall and fencing. Security light, steps to front door.
Two paved patios, laid to lawn, flower borders with climbers, selection of trees. Two outside taps
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.