A four-bedroom semi-detached home situated at the head of a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of Ringwood town centre. The property has been refurbished in recent years, boasting naturally bright and airy living accommodation, four first-floor bedrooms and well-designed gardens which create space for al-fresco dining.
Conveniently located in a quiet position within a level walk of the town centre of Ringwood and has the added benefit of a private health and sports club nearby. Ringwood is an old medieval market town and offers a superb range of shopping facilities, boutiques, cafes, restaurants and there are excellent schools for all ages, both state and private. For commuters the A31 provides direct routes via the A338 to Bournemouth (10 miles) and Salisbury (18miles) via the M27 to Southampton (18 miles) and London and beyond via the M3.
- Spacious entrance porch, leading to a bright and airy living room with a front aspect overlooking the gardens
- Adjacent dining room leading off from the kitchen, providing access to the conservatory
- Modern kitchen fitted with a range of gloss wall and drawer units with an inset sink and worksurfaces
- Integrated appliances to include an integral dishwasher, fridge/freezer and space for a range-style gas oven
- Utility room leading to a useful WC
- Four first-floor bedrooms; the master is particularly generous in size and benefits from built-in wardrobes
- Stylish family bathroom comprising a four-piece suite, finished with fully tiled walls
- Approached via a tarmac drive leading to the garage storage area and entrance porch
- Side access which leads to the rear gardens which have been well-designed
- Potential to create an al-fresco dining area from the patio adjacent to the conservatory
Energy Performance Rating: C Current: 69 Potential: 84
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.