Skip to main content

Property Listing Details

Property details

  • 2 bedrooms
  • 1 bathroom
  • 1 reception room

Features

  • Available from 10th Jul 2020
  • Shared Ownership 25 %
  • Lounge, Kitchen & Ground Floor Cloaks
  • Two Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
  • Enclosed Rear Garden
  • Allocated Parking
  • EPC B

Listing view statistics

Last 30 days: 1211 page views

Since listed: 1211 page views

Description

Shared ownership ** 25 % Situated on the ever popular Birchfield Way, this well presented two bedroom property offers a great opportunity. Offering spacious accommodation this property offers Kitchen, lounge / Diner and W.C to the ground floor whilst the first floor benefits from two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally the property boasts an enclosed rear garden and an allocated parking space.
** Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended **
Entrance Hallway
With ceiling light point, doors to useful storage cupboard, W.C, lounge and :

Kitchen 11'4 x 6'0
With a range of wall mounted and base units, window to front aspect.

W.C
With w.c and handwash basin.

Lounge 13'2 x 11'6
With ceiling light point, window and patio doors to rear garden.

Carpeted Staircase to First Floor Landing
With doors to all first floor rooms.

Bedroom One 10'11 x 7'8
With carpet, ceiling light point, built in wardrobes, window to rear aspect.

Bedroom Two 9'8 x 6'11
With carpet, ceiling light point, storage cupboard, window to front aspect.

Bathroom
With bath and overhead shower, W.C, pedestal handwash basin.

Rear Garden
Mainly laid to lawn with paved pathway, fencing to all sides and gated access to rear parking.

Tenure
We are advised that this property is Leasehold and the vendor is selling 25% share, The other 75% is owned by Sanctuary Homes.
The current rent paid to Sanctuary, inclusive of the service charge is GBP288.49 Per month currently.

Allocated Parking
To the rear of the property.

You could get

Ultrafast broadband Ultrafast broadband

Up to 200 Mbps (Source: Ofcom)

Floorplan

Map & Nearby

Local Amenities

  • Oakengates 1.6 miles
  • Telford Central 1.7 miles
  • Lawley Primary School 0.2 miles
  • Newdale Primary School & Nursery 0.4 miles

Local map of the area

Map View Map showing location of property

Local Amenities

  • Oakengates 1.6 miles
  • Telford Central 1.7 miles
  • Lawley Primary School 0.2 miles
  • Newdale Primary School & Nursery 0.4 miles

Market stats

Sale activity

Average estimated value for a house in TF3:

  • £103,758
  • Price decrease

  • -£2,120
  • (-2.002%)
  • Over the last 12 months

In the last 12 months

  • Average sale price

    £128,580
  • Properties sold

    55

Rental opportunities

Looking for an investment? The average rent for a 2 bedroom house in TF3 is currently:

£624 pcm

Recent sales nearby

See all recent sales in TF3
Switch to next tab

Estimated running costs

Based on available 3rd party data

Mortgage calculator

£ per month

How much could I borrow?

In partnership with

Your home or property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.

These results are not provided by NatWest and are only indicative based on a repayment mortgage product. Repayments will be subject to the product provided and your circumstances.

The Agent

Price history

Sold prices provided by Land Registry
10th Jul 2020 £37,500 First listed
16th Dec 2013 £118,750 Last sold

Want an expert valuation of your home?

Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Foden Property Ltd. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Foden Property Ltd for full details and further information.