Located in the popular village of Pott Row is this 2 bedroom detached bungalow with a wet room and lean-to conservatory. Further boasting a good sized garden and garage with double doors, power and light. Viewing is highly recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale this 2 bed detached bungalow comprising of a lounge with fireplace, kitchen, wet room, two bedrooms and a lean-to conservatory. There is also a good size rear garden with garage.
Located in the popular village of Pott Row, which has easy access to Kings Lynn with its wide range of amenities including shops, schools and leisure facilities. There is a main line station with rail links to Ely, Cambridge and London's Kings Cross Station. The Royal Sandringham Estate and North Norfolk Coast are also within easy reach.
Viewing is highly recommended!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to entrance hall, radiator, access to roof space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatter shelving.
Lounge 16' x 12' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.68m )
UPVC double glazed windows, two radiators, tiled fireplace, television and telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 9' 11" max into chimney breast recess ( 3.53m x 3.02m max into chimney breast recess )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel one and a half bowl single drain and sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for electric cooker, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed windows, UPVC double glazed exit door to conservatory, oil boiler, radiator,
Lean-To Conservatory 12' x 4' 1" ( 3.66m x 1.24m )
UPVC double glazed construction, polycarbonate roof, exit door.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 11' 5" ( 3.30m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator,
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.48m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Wet room style floor with electric shower, pedestone hand wash basin, low flush W.C, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, extractor.
Situated on a corner plot, has driveway providing parking leading to garage with double doors, power and light and access door to the rear.
The property has a good sized lawned gardens with flower borders and also has a timber garden shed and a concrete service path,
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.