Studio for sale Earlham Road, Norwich NR2
- Recreation Road Infant School0.1 miles
- The Parkside School, Norwich (SEN)0.1 miles
- Norwich1.6 miles
- Norwich International Airport2.7 miles
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Second floor studio apartment
- No onward chain
- Well presented throughout
- Perfect for first time buyers or investors
- Highly sought after location
***for sale by modern method of auction; starting bid £75,000.00 plus reservation fees*** second floor apartment in popular golden triangle *** Situated in the heart of the Golden Triangle is this second floor apartment which benefits from open plan living accommodation with separate shower room.
For sale by Modern Method of Auction; Starting Bid Price £75,000.00 plus Reservation Fee.
This immaculately presented second floor studio apartment is situated in the popular NR2 postcode to the West of Norwich and is being sold with the benefit of having no onward chain.
The property would make a fantastic first time buyer or investment purchase and benefits from being within easy access of Norwich City centre, the University of East Anglia, Norfolk and Norwich Hospital and the Research Park.
The accommodation comprises of stairs to second floor, secure phone entry system, entrance hall with door to studio apartment, open plan lounge/diner/bedroom with kitchen and separate shower room.
Outside the property benefits from on street permit parking.
This property is for sale by “Regional Auction name powered by iamsold Ltd” or “iamsold Ltd”.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
This property is for sale by the Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid on the property, your information will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited.
This method of auction requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days of the draft contract for sale being received by the buyers solicitor. This additional time allows buyers to proceed with mortgage finance.
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee. This being 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. The Reservation Fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
This property has a Buyer Information Pack which is a collection of documents in relation to the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know about the property, so you are required to complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are also contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300.00 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack, where it has been provided by iamsold.
The property is subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price with both the Reserve Price and Starting Bid being subject to change.
The Partner Agent and Auctioneer may recommend the services of third parties to you. Whilst these services are recommended as it is believed they will be of benefit; you are under no obligation to use any of these services and you should always consider your options before services are accepted. Where services are accepted the Auctioneer or Partner Agent may receive payment for the recommendation and you will be informed of any referral arrangement and payment prior to any services being taken by you.
Stairs to second floor, secure phone entry system.
Communal Entrance Hall
Entrance door to front.
Open Plan Lounge/bedroom/diner 15' 2" x 15' 8" ( 4.62m x 4.78m )
Double glazed windows to front, electric radiator, television point, telephone point, carpeted flooring, door to shower room. Opening through to kitchen area:
Kitchen Area 10' x 6' 1" ( 3.05m x 1.85m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, one size bowl stainless steel sink with drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob, integrated washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, and laminated flooring.
Shower cubicle, radiator, extractor fan, wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Externally there is on street permit parking.
From the William H Brown Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a right hand turning into Glebe Road, proceed over the junction with Jessop Road into Recreation Road where the property will be located within the development on your left hand side before Earlham Road.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Unthank Road, Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Unthank Road, Norwich for full details and further information.