no ongoing chain - ground floor - 1 bedroom - parking. Briefly comprising of communal entrance porch and hallway, inner hallway, open plan living room/ kitchen, bedroom, new wet room fitted 2019 and plenty of built in storage.
Rarely available, this ground floor 1 bedroom apartment is offered for sale with no on going chain. Built in 1994 by Westbury Homes, the purpose built block houses 8 apartments over two storeys. Set in a quiet cul de sac with a designated parking space, communal wrap around gardens, communal bin store and a lease length of 973 years. Briefly comprising of communal entrance porch and hallway, inner hallway, open plan living room/ kitchen, bedroom, new wet room fitted 2019 and plenty of built in storage. Economy 7 Electrics (no gas to premises), water meter fitted, new double glazing, new kitchen flooring laid and painted throughout July 2020. Good transport links, close to local amenities, popular school catchment. *online viewing available upon request* Please call for all enquiries.
Enter via security door (buzzer or key) into porch housing individual post boxes and inner door to communal hallway, stairs ascending to upper floor.
Enter via a security fire door, wall mounted security telecom, power points, electric radiator, fitted carpet, deep fitted storage cupboard housing tank and shelving, another storage cupboard with fitted shelving, doors into;-
Living Room/ Kitchen 15' 7" x 13' 8" into door recess ( 4.75m x 4.17m into door recess )
Open plan Living Room/ Kitchen. To the Living Room, wood effect laminate flooring, T.V. Point, power points, electric radiator, double glazed window to front aspect. To the Kitchen, fitted breakfast bar, wall and base units with complimentary work tops, electric hob and oven, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge/ freezer, space for washing machine, power points, splash back tiled areas, double glazed window to side aspect, newly laid vinyl flooring in July 2020.
Bedroom 10' 4" x 7' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.41m )
Double bedroom. Fitted carpet, double fitted wardrobe with mirrored door, power points, electric radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Newly fitted Wet Room in May 2019. W.C., wash hand basin, walk in electric shower with splash back surround and seating, splash back tiled areas, vanity light, extractor fan, heater, water proof flooring.
Designated car parking space
Wrap around communal gardens
Purpose built bin store
Quiet Cul-De-Sac location
Built in 1994 by Westbury Homes.
1 of 8 apartments in two storey block.
Lease Length - 999 years from 1994 - currently 973 as of 2020.
Service Charge - £840 per year (£70 pcm) - covering maintenance of communal areas, interior and exterior painting, gardening, bin store, fencing and building insurance.
Water Meter fitted.
Economy 7 Electrics (no gas on premises).
New Double Glazing as of 15/07/2020. Repainted July 2020. New kitchen Flooring July 2020. New wet room May 2019.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.