2 bed detached bungalow for sale Caxton Park, Beeston Regis, Sheringham NR26
- Beeston Hall School0.6 miles
- Sheringham0.7 miles
- Sheringham Community Primary School0.8 miles
- West Runton1 miles
Features and description
- Backs Onto Woodland
- Garage And Driveway
- Double Glazing
- Modern Gas Fired Central Heating Boiler
- Bedrooms Overlook The Garden And Woodland
Location location location! Occupying a most enviable position backing onto a conservation area of mature woodland, this well presented two double bedroom detached bungalow provides clean and comfortable accommodation, viewings are highly recommended!
Occupying a most enviable position backing onto a conservation area of mature woodland, this well presented two double bedroom detached bungalow provides clean and comfortable accommodation briefly comprising of: Entrance hallway, master and guest bedroom (both enjoying garden and woodland views) modern replacement shower room, lounge and kitchen/diner. Externally, the landscaped front garden is laid to lawn with decorative shingle and broken slate borders, driveway with access to the garage, kitchen door and side gate.
Beeston Regis is always sought after, we expect interest in the property to be high. Please contact William H Brown on for further information and to arrange your viewing today!
Obscure double glazed entrance door, wood effect vinyl flooring, radiator, coat cupboard, airing cupboard
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect overlooking the garden and private woodland, built in double wardrobe, radiator, carpeted flooring, textured ceiling and coving
Guest Bedroom 10' 5" x 9' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with views over the garden and private woodland, radiator, carpeted flooring, textured ceiling and coving
Two obscured double glazed windows, tiled floor and walls, w/c, wash hand basin on vanity unit, heated towel rail, radiator, double shower cubicle, smooth ceiling, LED lighting
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 3" ( 5.66m x 3.12m )
Duel aspect UPVC double glazed windows to front and side, textured ceiling and coving, decorative ceiling rose, carpeted flooring
Kitchen/diner 19' 5" x 9' 7" ( 5.92m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to side and rear, vinyl flooring, ceiling rose, quality range of wall and base units with work surface over, inset stainless steel sink with draining board and mixer tap over, wall mounted modern replacement gas fired central heating boiler, electric hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over, tiled splash backs, space for fridge freezer
Driveway with access to the garage, landscaped garden laid to lawn with shingle and broken decorative slate borders, central Hydrangea plant within feature circular decorative stone and brick surround design, side gate
Garage 17' 2" x 8' 11" ( 5.23m x 2.72m )
Up and over garage door, lights and power, window and door to rear
A stunning private garden backing onto a conservation area woodland, beautifully kept lawn with stone borders and patio area with Summerhouse, raised bedding with inset plants and shrubs, personal door to the garage, enclosed by trellising and timber panelled fencing
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Cromer. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Cromer for full details and further information.