*Generous parking area and impressive kitchen* A spacious three bedroom semi detached house, comprising a stunning open-plan kitchen/dining room, with doors onto the enclosed gardens. This family home is situated in a quiet close, within walking distance of local schools, shops and amenities. Energy performance rating: D
The property is conveniently located within level walking distance of local
conveniences including a shop, dentist and doctors surgeries and the
Poulner Infant and Junior Schools, yet is just a short distance away from
the beautiful New Forest offering thousands of acres of natural heath and
woodland ideal for walking, cycling and riding. Ringwood town centre is
nearby, offering an excellent range of shops, boutiques, cafes and
restaurants as well as two well-known supermarkets and two leisure
centres. The easily accessible A338 provides links to the larger coastal
towns of Bournemouth and Christchurch (approximately 8 miles south),
the city of Salisbury (approximately 18 miles north), and Southampton
(approximately 18 miles east via the A31/M27). There are railway stations
and International airports at both Bournemouth and Southampton.
- Spacious entrance hall, with a modernised staircase to the first floor and storage cupboard
- Well proportioned living room with an aspect to the front
- Refurbished open-plan kitchen/dining room, comprising a good range of fitted units with complimentary work surfaces over, including a matching breakfast bar with an inset induction hob and extractor fan over. Appliances include a fitted electric oven, combination oven and warming drawer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine, and additional space for a fridge/freezer. Double doors and single door open onto the enclosed gardens
- First floor landing with window providing lots of natural light, with a hatch and pull down ladder giving access to the boarded loft.
- Three first floor bedrooms; two good sized doubles and a single.
- Family bathroom suite including a bath with shower over, WC and vanity unit incorporating a wash basin.
To the front of the property is an attractively graveled area, with a drive adjacent providing off road parking. A gate gives access to a further parking area and the detached garage. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by panelled fencing. A gate to the rear boundary gives convenient pedestrian access to Gorley Road, with local schools, shop, doctors Surgery, and pub just a short walk away.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Spencers of the New Forest - Ringwood for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.