3 bed maisonette for sale Seager Drive, Cardiff CF11
- Channel View Waterbus Stop0.3 miles
- St Paul's C.I.W. Primary School0.5 miles
- Grange Town Primary0.6 miles
- Clarence Embankment Waterbus Stop0.6 miles
Features and description
- Three bedroom
- Fantastic views
- Dressing room to bedroom one
- Separate bathroom
- Secure entrance
**three bedroom maisonette in windsor quay boasting fantastic views across the bay, allocated parking and a dressing room and en-suite off the main bedroom**
A superb, well presented three bedroom maisonette situated on the popular residential development at Windsor Quay in Cardiff Bay. Situated close to many local amenities including Cardiff Bay Retail Park having many shops, bars and restaurants on it's doorstep. The property also has excellent road links being the A4232 and the M4 that surround the Cardiff Bay area and is within walking distance of the Sports Village, Penarth Marina and Mermaid Quay. The property comprises entrance hallway, spacious lounge/diner with fantastic views across the bay and kitchen to the first floor. To the second floor there are double bedrooms and family bathroom. Bedroom one boasts both an en-suite and dressing room. The property also benefits from having double glazing and allocated parking with visitors spaces too.
Lounge/ Diner 19' 2" max x 19' 1" max ( 5.84m max x 5.82m max )
Kitchen 10' 11" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.33m max x 3.48m max )
Bedroom One 14' 7" max x 12' 1" max ( 4.45m max x 3.68m max )
Dressing Room 4' 3" x 6' 9" ( 1.30m x 2.06m )
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max x 12' 11" max ( 3.25m max x 3.94m max )
Bedroom Three 15' 8" x 7' 3" ( 4.78m x 2.21m )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Canton. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Canton for full details and further information.