A remarkable detached house, occupying an elevated plot in the Ratton Manor Estate. The property has four double bedrooms, three reception rooms, double garage with a driveway for several cars, a downstairs WC to accompany the family bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom, boasting sea views
A truly remarkable home in the private Ratton Manor estate. The property itself features an elevated position maximising the enjoyment of natural light, privacy and views all at the same time.
Comprising; a driveway for several cars leading to a double garage with an electrical door, a large entrance hall with ample of storage, a downstairs cloakroom, a fully equipped kitchen diner with access to a secluded easterly facing patio for alfresco breakfast & coffee whilst enjoying sea views. Both lounge and dining room enjoy the outlook of the well presented enclosed rear garden with flower beds and a summer house.
The first floor landing leads to four double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The master bedroom with an array of fitted wardrobe space also has its own en-suite & private balcony with commanding views of Eastbourne and the sea. The further three bedrooms are all generous double bedrooms, with the smallest out of the four currently being used as an office/study. The property also benefits from its own solar panels too.
Boasting breath taking sea views, This location is considered to be the most sought after, tranquil and desired. Affording ease of access to the South Downs National Park and woodland areas. Neighbouring Willingdon Village offers two pubs, a Thai restaurant, hair and beauty salons, post office and gift shop. You also have the choice of several good Ofsted rated schools nearby and rail links to London & Gatwick.
A Truly Remarkable Home In The
Double glazed door to the front aspect leading into porch with double glazed window to the front aspect and door into:
With understairs cupboard, radiator, alarm panel and storage cupboard, also has door to downstairs WC.
Living Room 28' 5" x 12' 10" ( 8.66m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, double glazed patio doors, fire place and two radiators. Part glazed double doors leading to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 19' 6" x 11' 2" ( 5.94m x 3.40m )
Fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surface over, sink and drainer, cooker with cooker hood over, washing machine and dishwasher, Large fridge, central heating boiler, two radiators, double glazed window to the fronts and side aspects and door onto patio. This part of the home also benefits from stunning sea views.
Stairs rising from entrance hall leading to the first floor landing with double glazed window to the front aspect, loft access and alcove area for shelving.
Bedroom 1 17' max x 11' 7" ( 5.18m max x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator and door leading onto balcony.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, shower cubicle, vanity style wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and radiator and shaving point.
Bedroom 2 13' 2" max x 11' 10" mjax ( 4.01m max x 3.61m mjax )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 11" x 12' 10" ( 4.24m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 4/study 11' 11" x 10' 3" ( 3.63m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes. This room is currently used as a study.
Double glazed window to the front aspect, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, shaver point, WC and airing cupboard.
Brick driveway for serval cars leading to double garage, matured plants and lawned area. Side gate access to both sides.
Alfresco dining area to side of kitchen, A summer house, raised patio with flower beds enclosed with fencng.
With up and over electrical door, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.