Virtual viewing available.
Beautifully presented, three bedroom home ideally located in a quiet and highly sought after development in Llandaff. Situated within walking distance of the Taff Trail as well as the local amenities of Llandaff North and Llandaff High Street.
This beautifully presented, three bedroom family home is ideally located in a quiet and highly sought after development in Llandaff. Situated within walking distance of the Taff Trail as well as the local amenities of Llandaff North and Llandaff High Street. The house is conveniently located close to great transport links into the city centre and surrounding areas. There are an array of public and private primary and secondary schools within walking distance both English & Welsh-speaking, early viewing highly recommended
Upvc double glazed entrance door, with matching windows, internal glazed door opening onto:
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 8" ( 4.32m x 4.17m )
Quality, oak finished laminate flooring with fitted carpet to the stairs and landing, radiator, coal glow effect electric fire with hearth and surround, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect, opening to:
Dining Area 10' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.18m )
Quality oak finished laminate flooring matching that in the lounge area, radiator, Upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear gardens
Kitchen 10' 5" x 6' 2" ( 3.17m x 1.88m )
Tiled flooring, attractive kitchen suite comprising a wide range of kitchen base units with matching wall cupboards over, recess stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel four ring gas hob with electric oven and grill under and extractor hood over, integrated fridge freezer, walls tiled to all splash back areas, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear gardens
Fitted carpet, extended access hatch to attic with drop down ladder, the attic having a considerable amount of shelving and hanging space also, airing cupboard
Master Bedroom 10' 4" To wardrobes x 8' 6" ( 3.15m To wardrobes x 2.59m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the front aspect of the property, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 5' 8" To wardobe ( 2.92m x 1.73m To wardobe )
Fitted carpet, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect of the property, fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 5' 11" To wardrobe ( 1.85m x 1.80m To wardrobe )
Fitted carpet, radiator, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the rear aspect of the property, fitted wardrobes
Tiled flooring, attractive bathroom suite, finished in white and comprising paneled bath with electric shower over, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, low level wc, walls tiled to all splash back areas, chrome finished ladder style towel warmer, Upvc double glazed window overlooking the side aspect of the property
Well maintained gardens to the front laid mainly to lawn with off road parking to the side of the property, the enclosed rear garden has been beautifully maintained by the current owners to include a lovely patio area, with steps up to an area laid with lawn as well as flowering boarders and well manicured shrubbery, there is a further area laid with stone onto the garden shed, there is also side access to the driveway of the property
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.