Virtual viewing available.
Peter Alan Swansea offer this spacious traditional three bedroom home located in the popular residential area of Brynmill, Swansea which benefits from convenient access to Singleton and Brynmill Parks, Uplands, Swansea Beach and University, Singleton Hospital, and Swansea City Centre.
Peter Alan Swansea offer this spacious traditional three bedroom home located in the popular residential area of Brynmill, Swansea which benefits from convenient access to Singleton and Brynmill Parks, Uplands, Swansea Beach and University, Singleton Hospital, and Swansea City Centre. The accommodation is set over two floors and briefly comprises; Entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, second reception room and a kitchen. On the first floor are the three bedrooms and family bathroom. Sold with no chain! To view this property please contact a member of the team today .
Fitted carpet, radiator, stairs, access to storage cupboards, door to rear
Lounge 14' 1" x 12' 4" plus bay window ( 4.29m x 3.76m plus bay window )
Fitted carpet, radiator, bay window to front, fireplace
Sitting Room 11' 8" into recess x 11' 8" ( 3.56m into recess x 3.56m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, window to rear
Dining Room 10' 7" x 13' 2" ( 3.23m x 4.01m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, window to side, gas fire
Kitchen 12' x 6' 5" ( 3.66m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink, space for cooker, space for washing machine, tiled slashback, skylight window to rear, door to rear
Fitted carpet, skylight, loft access
Bedroom 1 17' 11" into recess x 12' 5" ( 5.46m into recess x 3.78m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, 2 windows to front
Bedroom 2 11' 8" maximum x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.56m maximum x 3.56m into recess )
Fitted carpet, radiator, window to rear, fitted cupboard
Bedroom 3 11' 3" x 10' 4" into recess ( 3.43m x 3.15m into recess )
Fitted carpet, radiator, window to side
Fitted with a wc, wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over, tiled slashback, fitted carpet, window to side
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.