A traditional style three bedroom semi detached family home situated within a popular residential location and offering great access to all local amenities. The internal accommodation comprises a lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom with separate wc and a garage.
A traditional style three bedroom semi detached family home situated within a popular residential location and offering great access to all local amenities. The internal accommodation comprises a lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom with separate wc, a garage. The property further benefits from double glazing, gas central heating system and a very well maintained rear garden. This property boasts excellent transport links with the motorway and airport being close by. This would make a great first time purchase or even an investment for somebody looking to rent it out. Please call the office to arrange a viewing time asap!
Driveway with parking and lawn area.
UPVC double glazed door, light point and UPVC door leading to:
Light and power, fully glazed main integral door leading to:
Stairs leading to first floor, radiator, storage cupboard and double glazed obscured window.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' max x 11' 9" max ( 6.10m max x 3.58m max )
Two ceiling light points, two dimmer switches, two radiators, feature gas fireplace with marble hearth and television point, double glazed UPVC sliding doors to rear elevation.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 6' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.11m )
A range of wall and base mounted units, roll top work surface, stainless steel single sink and drainer unit, integrated oven, gas hob and extractor hood, tiling to splashbacks, wood effect flooring, ceiling light point, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation and storage unit under stairs with double glazed window to side elevation.
Double glazed obscured window to side elevation and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.86m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobe and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobe and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator and ceiling light point.
Low level W.C, double glazed window to side elevation, tiling, ceiling light point and radiator.
White panel bath, pedestal hand wash basin, two radiators, ceiling to floor tiles to all elevations, double glazed obscured window to rear. Elevation
Patio area, raised turfed garden, panel fencing to all boundaries and plants and shrubs to all borders.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.