***detached home***garage and driveway*** Move straight in to this beautifully presented three bedroom detached home in a cul-de-sac position in a the popular village of Marshfield. Compromising hallway, downstairs wc, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom.
Sat on a generous plot is this well proportioned three bedroom, detached home in popular Marshfield. Benefiting from being in catchments and walking distance to Marshfield Primary school which feeds to Basseleg Comprehensive School. This light and airy home enjoys two reception rooms and the property has a garage.
Entrance hall gives access to lounge, kitchen and downstairs wc. Stairs leading to first floor landing. Radiator. Hardwood flooring.
Bay window to the front, hardwood flooring, radiator.
Matching wall and base units, sink with drainer, window over looking the rear garden, door leading to the side, radiator, laminate flooring.
Open to kitchen, open to conservatory, laminate flooring, radiator,
Glazed open plan conservatory over looking the rear garden, with 'French' style doors to the garden. Laminate flooring.
Wc and pedestal wash hand basin, window to front. Hardwood flooring.
Doors to all bedrooms and bathroom, window to side, loft hatch, carpet.
Radiator, bay window to front open to en-suite. Laminate flooring.
With wc, shower and sink. Lino flooring.
Laminate flooring, radiator, window to rear.
Window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite to include wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over, window to front.
Front.. Lawn area with driveway leading to garage.
Rear.. Enclosed rear garden with patio, lawn area, patio area and door to rear of the garage.
With up and over door, light and power.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.