** tudor grange catchement area ** A traditional style four bedroom detached property in a popular location in the heart of Solihull, close proximity to Solihull town centre and train station. Must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
** tudor grange catchement area ** A traditional style four bedroom detached property in a popular location in the heart of Solihull, close proximity to Solihull town centre and train station. Accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility, guest WC, four bedrooms, with bathroom and separate shower room. Property further benefits from gas central heating, off road parking, large private rear south west facing garden and garage.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking.
Single glazed windows and door to front elevation, tiled flooring.
Single glazed stained glass door and windows to front elevation, telephone point and central heating radiator.
Dining Room 15' 4" max into bay x 14' 4" ( 4.67m max into bay x 4.37m )
Single glazed leaded bay window to front, telephone point and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 21' 7" x 11' 4" ( 6.58m x 3.45m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear elevation, gas fire, TV aerial point and 2 central heating radiators.
Kitchen 17' 5" max x 14' 7" max ( 5.31m max x 4.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a Villeroy and Boch porcelain sink with drainer, tiled to splashback areas, Neff electric cooker and five ring gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, central heating radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, door out to garden and door into utility.
Plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler, central heating radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, storage cupboard and doors out to rear garden, wc and garage.
Single glazed stained window to side elevation and central heating radiator,
Bedroom One 17' 7" max into bay x 14' 4" max ( 5.36m max into bay x 4.37m max )
Single glazed leaded bay window to rear elevation, telephone point, TV aerial point, central heating radiator and access to en-suite.
Single glazed window to rear elevation, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 2" max into bay x 11' 4" ( 4.93m max into bay x 3.45m )
Single glazed leaded window to front elevation, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" plus bay window x 8' 9" ( 4.45m plus bay window x 2.67m )
Single glazed leaded bay window to front elevation and central heating radiator,
Bedroom Four 10' 3" 8 x 8' 9" ( 3.12m 8 x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, telephone point, central heating radiator and access to loft.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, victoria chrome heated towel rail, free standing roll top bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, Wc and extractor fan.
Private rear garden with patio area leading to large lawned area, all enclosed by mature shrubs and trees.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.