An extended and modernised three bedroom semi-detached family home with an attic room situated in quiet cul-de-sac with a garage and plenty of off road parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of fitments.
The accommodation comprises a large reception hall, lounge, 23ft Sigma 3 kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, laundry room and cloakroom to the ground floor. Three double bedrooms and a large luxury four piece bathroom suite to the first floor. Large attic room to the second floor. There is gas heating with a Worcester combination boiler, double glazing, alarm system, a private maintenace free rear garden and off road parking for up to three cars and a garage, situated in a quiet cul-de-sac. The property was extended and improved by the current owner between 2008 - 2010 comprising a front double and single rear extension.
Double glazed window and door, stairs to first floor with cupboard, radiator, tiled floor, coved and skimmed ceiling, inset spotlights.
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace housing a gas fire, television point, radiator, wood flooring, coved and skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights.
Kitchen/dining Room 24' 1" x 12' 3" ( 7.34m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window and French doors to the rear garden, fitted with a comprehensive range of Sigma 3 wall and base units with Granite worktops and splash backs, a recently installed electric inset Neff hob and stainless steel electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel extractor hood, inset one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, tiled floor, skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights, the dining area opens out onto a terrace with good under storage and an overhead retractable canopy.
Double glazed window and door, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, radiator, tiled floor, coved and skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights.
Double glazed window, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and storage cupboards, low level w.c., radiator, tiled floor, coved and skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights.
Walk in cupboard, understair recess, radiator, fitted carpet, coved and skimmed ceiling with inset spoltights.
Bedroom One 15' 4" widens to 18'4 x 15' 1" narrows to 9'8 ( 4.67m widens to 18'4 x 4.60m narrows to 9'8 )
Originally two bedrooms, two double glazed windows to front, two radiators, fitted carpet, coved and skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.81m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet, coved and skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 14' widens to 15'9 ( 2.79m x 4.27m widens to 15'9 )
Double glazed window to front, vaulted skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bathroom 7' 5" narrows to 4'0 x 13' 3" ( 2.26m narrows to 4'0 x 4.04m )
Double glazed windows to rear. A white four piece suite comprising a corner spa bath with shower, low level w.c., vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and storage, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled, coved and skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights.
Skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights, fitted carpet, access to:
Attic Room 18' 1" x 12' 7" ( 5.51m x 3.84m )
Double glazed skylights, radiator, skimmed ceiling, fitted carpet.
The front is block paved with side access, garage with electric up and over door, security light, houses a Worcester combination greenstar highflow boiler. The rear was landscaped in 2019 with perimeter lighting and two double sockets, enclosed fencing and walling, laid to artificial lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.