** extended kitchen/diner ** This traditional style extended 4 bedroom semi detached property located in the heart of this ever popular residential area of Solihull. Damson Lane is conveniently located close to Land Rover and Solihull Town centre.
** extended kitchen/diner ** This traditional style extended semi detached property located in the heart of this ever popular residential area of Solihull. Damson Lane is conveniently located close to Land Rover and Solihull Town centre. This four bedroom semi detached offers a double width driveway, double glazing (where specified) and central heating (where specified), briefly comprises; enclosed porch, hallway, lounge, extended kitchen/diner, utility area, downstairs shower room, upstairs family bathroom and extensive private rear garden with side access.
Double glazed door and window to front elevation, central heating radiator, stairs to first floor landing and doors to:-
Downstairs Shower Room
Fully tiled, WC, wash hand basin, central heating towel rail and walk in shower.
Lounge 11' 7" into bay x 14' 9" max ( 3.53m into bay x 4.50m max )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator, under stairs cupboard, telephone and TV point.
Extended Kitchen Diner Irregular Shaped Room 24' 11" max x 20' 2" max ( 7.59m max x 6.15m max )
An 'L' shaped fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, Bosch electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, Bosch plate warmer and microwave, plumbing for domestic appliances, built in wine rack, two central heating radiators, TV point, double glazed window to rear aspect, two skylight windows and doors to side and rear garden.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.31m x 2.08m )
Base units with work surfaces over, inset sink, plumbing for domestic appliances, central heating boiler, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Loft access point and doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 11" into wardrobes x 10' 3" ( 3.33m into wardrobes x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 10' 7" ( 2.72m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and central radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 15' 6" ( 2.11m x 4.72m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear elevations, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.26m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating towel rail, vanity wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shower cubicle and full tiling.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking.
Patio with pathway leading to lawn and rear block paved patio.
Rear vehicle access.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.