Well-presented, spacious, two-bedroom chalet-style home on a popular residential site. Good sized plot with outside space to both front and rear.
Offered to the market is this spacious two-bedroom chalet-style home set on the Willow Park Development on the outskirts of Hawarden. Ideally situated for easy access to road networks and within a short distance of local shopping facilities including the Asda Superstore at Queensferry Shopping Park. Good sized plot with outside space to both front and rear. Accommodation in brief comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms (master bedroom with en-suite shower room) and bathroom.
With a double glazed front door and two central heating radiators.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash basin, with decorative panelled walls and an extractor fan.
Lounge 19' 6" x 10' 11" ( 5.94m x 3.33m )
With a feature fireplace housing an electric fire, wall light points, double glazed windows to the front, side and rear aspects, a double glazed door leading to the conservatory, and two central heating radiators.
Conservatory 17' 11" x 10' 2" ( 5.46m x 3.10m )
With vinyl flooring, double glazed doors to the rear aspect, and double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, cornice to ceiling, and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, an inset sink with mixer taps, a breakfast bar, an lpg hob and oven, with plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer, a double glazed window and inset ceiling spotlighting.
Bedroom One 10' 10" max including wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 3.30m max including wardrobes x 2.92m )
With fitted wardrobes and overhead storage space, a double glazed window to the front aspect, and a central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle, vanity wash basin and low level WC, and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 14' max including cupboard x 9' 6" max into recess ( 4.27m max including cupboard x 2.90m max into recess )
With a built-in storage cupboard, double glazed windows to the side and rear aspects, and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a 3-piece suite comprising a panelled bath with shower over, a vanity wash basin and a low level WC, with decorative panelled walls and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The front of the home benefits from a flagged seating area, a raised water feature, hedge and fencing to the perimeter with gated access.
With a flagged patio area, gated access to further seating areas, and fencing to the perimeter.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.