2 bedrooms & loft room - 2 bathrooms - no ongoing chain. Good sized lounge/dining room. Ground floor and first floor bathrooms. Utility area. Enclosed rear garden. Online viewing available by appointment
2 bedrooms & loft room - 2 bathrooms - no ongoing chain. This 2 bedroom with loft room terrace property boasts traditional features and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Briefly comprising of porch, hallway, living/ dining room, kitchen, utility room, bathroom, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom, loft room and generous size rear garden. Close to local amenities, schools, parks, link roads and public transport. Must view to appreciate size and location! Please call to arrange your viewing. *online viewing available upon request*
Enter via UPVC door, coving, wood block flooring, wooden and opaque panelled door to hallway;-
Coving, continuation of wood block flooring, door into Living/ Dining Room, stairs to first floor;-
Living/ Dining Room 22' x 11' 6" into alcove ( 6.71m x 3.51m into alcove )
Continuation of wood block flooring, coving, two chimney breasts and alcoves, T.V. Point, power points, two radiators, double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, door through to Kitchen;-
Kitchen 10' 11" plus fitted cupboard x 8' 5" ( 3.33m plus fitted cupboard x 2.57m )
Wall and base units with complimentary work top, inset ceramic sink, drainer and mixer tap, gas hob and oven with cooker hood, space for dishwasher and fridge/ freezer, power points, coving, deep under stairs storage cupboard, continuation of wood block flooring, opening to Utility Room;-
Utility Room 7' 2" x 3' 10" ( 2.18m x 1.17m )
Space for washing machine and tumble dryer, fitted work top, power points, coving, continuation of wood block flooring, double glazed window to rear, UPVC opaque door to rear garden, door leading into Bathroom;-
W.C., wash hand basin, bath with rise head, radiator, coving, continuation of wood block flooring, wall mounted boiler, two double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Split level landing, fitted carpet to stairs and landing, coving.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' 8" ( 4.39m x 3.25m )
Coving, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 4" into alcove ( 3.33m x 2.54m into alcove )
Coving, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, chimney breast and alcvoes, double glazed window to side aspect.
W.C., wash hand basin, free standing roll top bath with rinse head attachment, walk in shower with rinse and rainfall head, splash back tiled areas, radiator, vinyl flooring, double glazed opaque window to rear aspect.
Fitted carpet to stairs and room, power points, radiator, two deep storage cupboards in eaves, double glazed window to rear aspect.
To the front, flush to pavement.
To the rear, tiered garden comprising of patio areas, rockery, complimentary retaining wooden sleepers, complimentary flower beds, shrubs, trees and pebbled areas, outside tap, power points, enclosed with fencing and stone wall.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.