4 bed detached house for sale Node Hill Close, Studley B80
- Studley High School0.2 miles
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School0.3 miles
- Redditch3.1 miles
- Wootton Wawen5.1 miles
Features and description
- Detached House
- Corner Plot, Cul-De-Sac Position
- Four Bedrooms, Two En-Suite plus Family Bathroom
- Beautiful Kitchen Diner
- Lounge and Conservatory
- Guest W.C
- Off Street Parking and Garage
- Rear Garden
Detached House, Four Bedrooms, Two En-Suite Shower Rooms, Lounge, Beautiful Kitchen Diner, Conservatory, Family Bathroom, Guest W.C, Off Street Parking, Garage and Rear Garden
Situated in a sought after location within Studley. This Beautifully presented Detached family home offers ample living space for any growing family.
The accommodation offers the lounge to the front whilst to the rear of the property is a stunning kitchen diner which leads out into the rear garden and gives access to the conservatory, also to the ground floor the property benefits from having a guest w.c.
To the first floor there are four good size bedrooms with bedrooms one and two having en-suite shower rooms and the family bathroom.
Externally to the front is off street parking for multiple vehicles leading to the garage and an enclosed garden to the rear.
Viewings of the family home are recommended to avoid any disappointment at a later stage.
UPVC door into hall, Stairs to first floor accommodation, central heating radiator and doors to:
Low level w.c and wash hand basin in vanity unit. Obscure double glazed window to front, central heating radiator and motion sensor lighting.
Lounge 17' 7" x 11' 6" ( 5.36m x 3.51m )
Double glazed bow window to front and further double glazed window to side. Central heating radiator and opening to:
Kitchen/ Diner 19' 9" x 9' 9" min 15' 02 max ( 6.02m x 2.97m min 15' 02 max )
A range of fitted wall and base units with surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl sink. Double electric oven and five ring gas hob with hood over. Integrated appliances including: Fridge/freezer; washing machine and dishwasher. Breakfast bar, central heating radiator and inset spot lights to ceiling. Door to storage and double glazed French door to rear. Double glazed window and door into conservatory.
Conservatory 14' x 11' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.40m )
Half wall and double glazed windows to both sides. Double glazed door and double glazed French doors to side. Central heating radiator.
Loft access and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 11' 6" to rear of wardrobe ( 3.84m x 3.51m to rear of wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator and fitted wardrobe. Door to:
Shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low level w.c and wash hand basin in vanity unit. Heated towel rail and obscure double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.84m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to front and central heating radiator. Door to:
Shower cubicle with mixer shower. Low level w.c and wash hand basin in vanity unit.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobe and over bed storage.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" min x 7' 11" 10' 09 max ( 2.54m min x 2.41m 10' 09 max )
Double glazed window to front and central heating radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer shower over. Low level w.c and wash hand basin in vanity unit. Obscure double glazed window to side, heated towel rail and motion sensor lighting.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking.
Patio area and artificial lawn with side gate access. Door to garage.
(Not measured- please make sure it meets your requirements before purchasing) Up and over door to front. Door to rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Shipways - Redditch. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Shipways - Redditch for full details and further information.