4 bed detached house for sale Yarwell Drive, Maltby, Rotherham S66
- Maltby Manor Academy0.3 miles
- Maltby Lilly Hall Academy0.4 miles
- Conisbrough4.2 miles
- Mexborough5.3 miles
Features and description
- Well Presented Throughout
- En Suite To Master
- Sought After Location
- Extremely Spacious Throughout
- Private Rear Garden
Offered to the market is this well-presented and extended four bedroom detached family home! Boasting spacious living throughout, additional utility, conservatory and master bedroom with en suite. Lovingly maintained by the current vendors, viewings are considered essential to appreciate it.
Entering into this beautiful home there is a front facing uPVC door, with side panelling double glazed windows, solid wood flooring, centrally heated radiator, stairs rising to first floor, door access to ground floor living spaces.
Study 7' 11" x 10' 2" ( 2.41m x 3.10m )
The study comprises of a front facing double glazed window, centrally heated radiator & carpet flooring.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 8' 1" ( 1.80m x 2.46m )
The utility room comprises of wall and base units, part tiling to walls, contrasting worktops, and doorway leading into kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 22' 8" x 9' 3" ( 6.91m x 2.82m )
The kitchen diner comprises of fitted high gloss wall and base units with contrasting work tops, 1 1/2 bowl with matching sink & drainer, part tiling to walls and splashback, double electric oven with gas hob, plumbing for washer dryer, heated floor fan along the bottom of the breakfast bar, tiled flooring, rear facing double glazed window, rear facing uPVC door onto back garden. The dining side has double doors leading into the lounge and another set leading into the conservatory, there is a centrally heated radiator & laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' x 13' 7" ( 4.88m x 4.14m )
The lounge comprises of a front facing double glazed window, two centrally heated radiators, tv point & telephone point, gas fire with hearth surround, carpet flooring & coving.
The conservatory comprises of rear and side facing double glazed windows looking onto the garden there is also french doors onto the garden
The landing has stairs rising from the ground floor, access too all first floor living spaces, airing cupboard with thermostat heating control & provides access to loft.
Master Bedroom 10' x 14' 11" ( 3.05m x 4.55m )
The master bedroom comprises of two front facing double glazed box windows, two centrally heated radiators, fitted wardrobe unit & carpet flooring, there is also door way access leading onto en suite.
The en suite to the master compromised of a side facing double glazed window with privacy glass, fully tiled walls & flooring, shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, heated towel rail, loft access into the extension loft.
Bedroom Two 11' To wardrobe x 8' 11" ( 3.35m To wardrobe x 2.72m )
The second bedroom comprises of a rear facing double glazed window, centrally heated radiator, built in wardrobe space & carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 7' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.36m )
The third bedroom comprises of a front facing double glazed window, centrally heated radiator, carpet flooring & coving.
Bedroom Four 10' x 7' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.18m )
The fourth bedroom comprises of a rear facing double glazed window, carpet flooring, centrally heated radiator & coving.
The family bathroom comprises of a rear facing double glazed privacy glass window, fully tiled to walls and flooring, bath with mixer tap and shower over head running off of the mains, wash hand basin & low flush w/c & modern chrome heated towel rail.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance lawn with driveway running alongside and pathway leading to the rear of the property. To the rear there is very private and secure garden with patio area & low maintenance lawn, door access into the property through kitchen & conservatory french doors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Maltby. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Maltby for full details and further information.