Spectacular views toward Cardiff Bay with this traditional bay fronted three double bedroom terrace house that retains some original features needing some modernisation in Penarth Town Centre with rear access and no ongoing chain.
The accommodation comprises porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, large kitchen/breakfast room and laundry room to the ground floor. Three double bedrooms, separate w.c. And a large family bathroom to the first floor. There are some original features to include high ceilings, flooring, coving and picture rails. The views to the front of this property need to be seen to fully appreciate the location. There is gas heating, double glazing, an enclosed rear garden with rear access, on street parking and no ongoing chain.
Double glazed door, original tiled floor, coving to ceiling, wooden glazed door to:
Staircase to first floor with two storage cupboards, telephone point, part wood stripped and original tiled floor, radiator, cornice and coving to ceiling.
Lounge 14' 6" x 11' 2" to chimney breast ( 4.42m x 3.40m to chimney breast )
Double glazed bay window to front with views across the Barrage, exposed brick fireplace, television point, telephone point, picture rail, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, wood stripped floor.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.64m )
Double glazed wIndow to the rear, radiator, coving to ceiling, inset spotlights, wood stripped floor.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 15' 1" x 9' 4" ( 4.60m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to side, fitted wall and base units with worktops incorporating a stainless steel circular sink unit with mixer tap and drainer, gas cooker point, radiator, vinyl flooring and original tiled floor.
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted Worcester combination boiler, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, fitted shelving, large walk in shelved pantry.
A split landing with loft access and wood stripped floor, airing cupboard with radiator.
Double glazed window to side, low level w.c., wall mounted wash hand basin, laminate floor.
Bedroom One 15' 4" to chimney breast x 10' 11" ( 4.67m to chimney breast x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to front with spectacular views over the Barrage and Cardiff Bay, fitted wardrobes, radiator, wood stripped floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 2" to chimney breast ( 3.30m x 2.79m to chimney breast )
Double glazed window to the rear garden, radiator, wood stripped floor.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, wood stripped floor, access to:
Bathroom 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, original cast iron roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c., shower cubicle, radiator, fitted shleved cupboard, vinyl flooring.
Gate access and steps up to the front door, shrub beds and enclosed stone walling. The rear has steps leading up to a paved rear garden with enclosed walling, shed, rear gate access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.