A remarkably spacious three double bedroom top floor apartment situated at the North-Eastern end of this much admired Grade I Listed Georgian terrace, enjoying excellent far-reaching views and with the benefit of private parking
Built by John Eveleigh around 1790, the former Georgian townhouse is Listed Grade I and has been converted into impressive apartments. On the top floor, this comfortable, well maintained property has excellent all round living space comprising three double bedrooms, large living/dining room with outstanding view, good size kitchen and refitted shower room, all connected by a wide landing.
With gas central heating and the rare benefit of a private parking space, the apartment will appeal to first time buyers, investors and those seeking a spacious second home in the City.
The property is perfectly placed for buyers who wish to be within easy reach of Bath city centre (via Kensington Meadows and the Towpath as an option), and the highly regarded shops, schools and other amenities in Larkhall, including delicatessen/cafes, renowned butcher, convenience store, post office and Rondo Theatre. The M4 can be reached without crossing the city.
Communal Entrance Hall
With entryphone, stairs to second floor, private front door to inner staircase.
Spacious landing with natural light and access to loft, radiator.
Living/ Dining Room 15' 3" Max x 15' ( 4.65m Max x 4.57m )
Two rear aspect sash window with outstanding views, radiator, fireplace with gas fire and back boiler.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.17m x 2.34m )
Rear aspect window, range of units at two levels, worksurfaces with inset stainless steel sink unit and tiled backdrops, space for washing machine, electric cooker, larder, fridge freezer and breakfast table, hatch into the living room.
Bedroom One 16' Max x 9' 6" ( 4.88m Max x 2.90m )
Side aspect casement window with lovely views, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.17m )
Front aspect sash window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" Plus door recess x 10' 3" ( 3.56m Plus door recess x 3.12m )
Front aspect sash window, radiator, fireplace.
Large shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, wc, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, heated towel rail.
Private parking space to the rear.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.