room for all the family! This Detached Family Home is well presented throughout. With 2 Reception Rooms and Sun Room there is plenty of room for both family and friends. With in walking distance of both the Primary and secondary school. Call Today To View This Lovely Home .
This Detached Family home is situated in the pretty market town of Long Sutton which offers local amenities, Doctors, Dentists and both a primary and secondary school. The accommodation comprises of 3 Bedrooms, Master Bedroom having Ensuite and Dressing Room, 2 Reception Rooms, Sun Room and a Family Bathroom. Virtual Tours Avaliable So Call The Team Today .
having door to side and window to front, tiled floor, recess light.
having part glazed UPVC door to front, radiator, understair cupboard, coved ceiling. Stairs to First Floor.
Lounge 12' 11" Max x 19' 6" ( 3.94m Max x 5.94m )
having attractive fireplace with Gas fire, two wall lights, TV point, picture rail, radiator. Window to front, opening to Sun Room.
Dining Room 9' 10" Max x 12' ( 3.00m Max x 3.66m )
having window to side, dado rail, radiator, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 9" Max x 6' 8" Min ( 4.50m Max x 2.03m Min )
having range of units at wall and base level, worksurfaces, ceramic one and a half bowl sink and tiled splashbacks. Space for range style cooker with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for Washing machine. Boiler, two windows to rear, half glazed UPVC doors to side and rear.
Sun Room 6' 10" x 12' ( 2.08m x 3.66m )
having windows to rear and side, door to garden, internal single glazed window to kitchen. Recess lights.
having low level WC and wash hand basin. Window to side.
having Stairs from Entrance Hall, loft access, window to side.
Bedroom 1 12' Max x 9' 10" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.00m Max )
having window to side, radiator.
having Double Shower cubicle, low level WC and vanity unit. Fully tiled walls, shaver point, towel rail, window to rear.
Dressing Room 7' 4" x 6' 6" ( 2.24m x 1.98m )
having window to rear, radiator, recess lights.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 11' Min ( 2.97m x 3.35m Min )
having window to rear, picture rail, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 13' ( 3.00m x 3.96m )
having window to front, radiator, picture rail.
having shaped bath with shower and screen over, steps up to WC and vanity unit. Fully tiled walls, Window to front, radiator.
the property is approached over a five bar gate leading to a driveway with turning head offering ample Off Road Parking. Feature area with plants, paved patio area to side of the property giving access to Outbuilding. The attractive rear garden is laid to lawn with an abundance of plants. Stepping stone wall to further raised decked area with open views. Store area to one side.
Outbuilding 24' x 15' 8" ( 7.32m x 4.78m )
having Entrance door front, side and rear, power and light, eaves storage. Partitioning to Utility Area with stainless steel sink set in base unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, worktops and splashback.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left into Market Street and continue along into the Gedney Road and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.