easy living! This Modern Mid Terrace House with 2 Parking Spaces is situated within walking distance of Cafes and Pubs. Call Today To Book Your Viewing of This Lovely Home .
This Modern Mid Terrace House with the added benefit of 2 Parking Spaces is situated within walking distance of the pretty market town of Long Sutton offering local amenities, Doctors, Dentists and a good Bus Route servicing the larger towns of Kings Lynn and Spalding. The accommodation comprises of Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Virtual Tour Available Call The Team Today .
Lounge 13' 1" x 12' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.91m )
having part glazed UPVC Entrance door, window to front, feature fireplace, radiator, TV point, telephone, textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 16' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.90m x 3.00m )
having units at wall and base level, worksurfaces, inset sink, tiled splashbacks. Electric oven and Gas hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine, boiler, two radiators, window to the rear, half glazed UPVC door leading to the rear garden. Understair cupboard, textured and coved ceiling, laminate floor, extractor. Stairs to First Floor.
having low level WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, laminate floor, textured and coved ceiling.
having stairs from Kitchen, loft access, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 13' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.99m )
having two windows to front, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 7' 8" x 13' 1" ( 2.34m x 3.99m )
having two windows to rear, radiator, textured and coved ceiling .
having Bath, Shower Cubicle, low level WC and wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator, coved ceiling.
the property has a small foregarden to the front of the property with a path leading to the rear access. Two allocated parking spaces.
the property has a management company which is managed by Geoffrey Collings at a cost of £350 per annum.
From the Market Place of Long Sutton turn right onto West Street, Taverners Mews can be found on the left hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.