A first floor retirement apartment offering one double bedroom, lounge diner, kitchen, bathroom, communal gardens, and being ideally placed in a town centre location. For the over 55's. EPC: B Location
This well presented one bedroom retirement apartment is conveniently situated a short distance from Bromsgrove Town Centre and its amenities, including nearby gp practice and health centre, along with supermarkets, Bromsgrove Library, and access to public transport routes. Summary
* Town Centre location
* Sheltered Housing accommodation
* First floor apartment
* Stairs or lift to access to all floors
* Entrance hallway with generous airing/storage cupboard
* One bedroom having built in wardrobe
* Bathroom with fitted suite to comprise of panelled bath, low level Wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
* Lounge diner having a double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens to the rear
* Kitchen off the lounge, having fitted units, inset electric hob with electric oven beneath and under-counter space for washing machine and fridge
* Emergency pull cord system throughout
* Delightful communal gardens to the rear General information
The Agent understands that the property is leasehold - 99 year lease in 1984, there is approximately 64 years remaining
The vendor has advised the Agent that the annual service charge is £2,629.26. There is no ground rent. Property information
Located in the heart of Bromsgrove this development offers a range of one and two bed apartments. All properties benefit from shared gardens and a lounge as well as use of two guest rooms for any visiting friends and family. There is a strong sense of community and residents often arrange coffee mornings, afternoon teas as well as social events in the evenings. The main high street is a short walk from the development providing easy access to the local amenities.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.